📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33: 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

"Shit!" I exclaimed as I tried to get out the bed for the 5th time this morning.

After the night and early morning I had with Lorenzo, I honestly think my legs won't ever function the same as before.

I can't even tell you how many rounds we went I lot count after the 5th.

After kick my legs in the air for a good five minutes I finally got a feel in them and made a straight bed line toward the bathroom, to brush my teeth, got dressed and ready for the day.

I limped my way down the stairs as the smell of bacon waffled through the room

I limped my way down the stairs as the smell of bacon waffled through the room. As I walked through the kitchen I spotted Lorenzo near the island putting the finale touches on our plates.

"Aww babe you made me breakfast?!" I cooed while continuing to limp toward him.

"Well more like I order room services and added me own season." He replied with a smirk once he noticed the condition of my legs.

"I hope you put more than salt and pepper." I joked while grabbing a plate and taking a seat on the terrance where I could practically see the whole Island.

It was nice to be away from all the cars and busy streets of New York. Hell If I could stay here forever I would.

I was lifted out of my thoughts literally went I felt large hands warps around my waist and lift me off my seats and into his lap.

We silently eat in comfortable silence while looking at the sun rise over this beautiful place.

"I have to tell you sometime." Enzo began while taking both of our plates once he noticed I was finished.