📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34: 𝐌𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐩𝐭.2

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 *

"3:15." I mumbled to myself as I turned my back away from the clock again.

I shut my eyes tightly as desperately tired to fall back asleep.

Although I was going to therapy these past few months for the incident that happened back at the police station.  I've been having these reoccurring nightmares about the officer.

In the dreams I'm stuck back in the jail cell with him but only this he comes back to finish the job. After violating me multiple time he comes back and stabs me in my chest 4 times.

And no matter how long or loud I scream nobody is there to help me or save me.

Even though Lorenzo told me what he did to the officer. I still can't help but think he's gonna come back to get me.

After what seems like hours of tossing and turning I decided to just get out of bed and make my way towards the kitchen for a light night/ early morning snack.

I quietly removed the covers from the figures and slipped my robe and slippers on covering my nude body.

I tipped toed out the room and downstairs making my way toward the kitchen.

After searching for something to munch on I decided on some French vanilla ice. I grabbed a spoon and eat directly out the tub.

I mean it's not like Lorenzo gonna have a problem eating after me. He eating me out everyday for Christ sakes.

Sitting on the couch I grabbed the tv remote and turned on the 1st thing that caught my eye.

Spongebob

I quietly giggled at the childish yet love able tv show as I eat my ice cream in peace.

"Are you a little too old to be watching this?" A raspy baritone voice spoke cutting through me episode.

"Your never too old for spongebob." I retorted while keeping my eyes on the tv.

It was one of my favorite episodes. When squidward spongebob and Patrick goes camping and squidward doesn't believe in sea bears.

"It's not even in English." He pointed out while taking a seat next to me

"That doesn't matter, I just read the subtitles." I explained while pointing at the black and while boxed words that appear at the bottom of the screen in English.