📌𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13: 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

Edited*

Have you ever had woken up and  immediately knew you're going to have a bad day? Well today is one of those days.

I'm currently cleaning my sheets at 3 am because a enemy of mine that goes by the name period decided to pay me a visit. How lovely. Note the sarcasm.

After getting in the tub again. I grabbed my Dora the explorer blanket and head toward Aaliayah's room. I hate sleeping alone on my period. So sleeping on the couch is not an option.

Dragging my blanket across the floor as I walked I finally made it in front of her door. Aaliayah being the light sleeper that she heard me the second the door opened. That girl could hear a ghost pass in her sleep.

"Girl do you know what time it is? Why are you up?"she asked

"My period started and I stained my sheets." I replied trying to hold in tears. I don't even know why your crying

"Come here." She said while patting the spot beside her

"I love you Leah." I said drifting off to sleep

" I love you too." I heard her reply

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

4 hours later I'm awoken by the sounds of Aaliayah's alarm. Wtf it was just 3 am. Getting out of bed I see Aaliayah beside me still sleep. Her neat box braids were peeking from under her bonnet. With a cute pout formed in her face. She looks so cute while sleeping. I snap a pic for my new wallpaper.

I'm literally exhausted. Staying up onFaceTime with Enzo. Most definitely wasn't the wisest decision, but do I regret it? No I don't.

I can't believe I'm going on a actual date. I haven't been on one of those since the beginning of me and Justin's relationship. Cue eye roll

After showering I put in my uniform for work. Today's the day I finally get my hair done. And even though I love my hair, I just couldn't deal with it anymore.

Arriving to the diner I was welcomed to the sound of banging and yelling.

"Just tell me whether or not she working today" yelled a familiar voice

"I DONT KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE. COMING TO MY BUSSINESS WITH ALL THE WHOOPING AND HOLLERING. YOU DONE LOST YA DAMN MIND,BUT THAT'S OKAY CAUSE IMA HELP YOU FIND IT." Yelled Gretchen

Damn she got me flinching

"Man whatever." Yelled the man while walking out kitchen