📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38: 𝐁𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐔𝐧𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

"In, out, in out." I instructed Aaliayah to breath in through her nose and put her mouth as we continued to wait for Lorenzo to come back.

It had been hours it seems we have been trapped into the medium sized room containing. 5 people including myself.

Even though the room wasn't that small Aaliayah was already panicking. She's not claustrophobic or anything like that. She just could stay in the same space for a long amount of time.

"Babez yoU gotta calm down all this stress isn't good for the baby." I told her while fanning her flush face.

"How can you tell me calm down when lord knows what's is going on out their.!" She said her voice only getting slightly louder.

As much as I wanted to catch an attitude with her I couldn't. I knew it wasn't her fussing it's her hormones

And as crazy as it sounds I'm not to worried about Lorenzo well-being. Not saying I don't care but I've seen the man take men down 3 times his sizes while being blind folded and his hands tied together.

"Well all I know is I have faith in my him to come back to us." I explained while continuing to rub her back soothingly.

"Come here baby." Aniya cooed while pulling her only daughter toward her.

While I'm here a major bombshell was dropped on just about all of us.

Aniya and James were quite familiar with mafia and gang ties because I once upon a time they were affilated with Lorenzo's parents.

Apparently to make a long story short. Once Aniya found out she was pregnant with Aaliayah her parents completely disowned her wanting nothing to do with her.

Leaving her and James alone with an unborn child. One day they were on their way to a hotel were they found Mrs. Bianchi trapped between a buff man and a brick wall.

James immediately sprung to action saving her life resulting in Mr. Bianchi forever being in debut toward Aaliayah's parent's.

Over the years the pair developed a friendship with one another and James and Aniya were alright aware of their professions. Hell they even helped plan missions.