📌 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9: 𝐅𝐭?

𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆

                      𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆

Edited*

After today's events all I want to snuggle in my bed. Is that too much to ask for? For the remainder of the day I haven't crossed paths with Lorenzo

Lorenzo ,his name definitely fit his appearance. Hearing his name roll of my tongue stirred my insides. I've never felt such a strong emotion toward a man

I was quickly pulled out of my thoughts by the ringing of my phone. Looking at my screen I quickly identified the caller as Aaliayah. Hence her name was on the screen.

"Girl where the hell have you been?? I've been looking all over campus for you"

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I had to leave school. Lucas broke his leg and needed someone to take him to the hospital since my parents are at work.

Lucas is Aaliayah's younger brother. Who so happens to have a not so subtle crush on me. Like seriously the kid doesn't even try to hide it.

" Aww tell my little munchkin I hope he feels better." I replied in a baby voice

" I WOULD FEEL BETTER IF YOU WERE HERE!!" I heard Lucas voice yelling through the phone.

"Why is he yelling???"

"They put him in that laughy gas. You know how that shit goes.

Unfortunately I have a first hand experience with that stuff. It was all fun and games until I let i let it slip  that I was the one who killed Aaliayah's cat.

Oops. "Anyways I'll talk you to later Aaliayah I got to get ready for work."

"Ard talk to you later babe bye"

"Bye"

Once I got into the house I immediately got
Into the shower to get ready for my shift at the blue moon diner.

The blue moon has been around for as long as a can remember. The place has the best hot cakes in all of Brooklyn. I got a job there after Justin suggested I get a job instead of and I quote "sitting on my ass all day."

When I see that nigga Ima rock his ass on site. That nigga put me through so much shit it's crazy. Although I was just as crazy for staying with him but, I know better now. I got something for him.

After showering I put on my uniform which  consisted of a black blouse with some black jeans. Simple.

Arriving to the dinner I was greeted by my boss Gretchen. Gretchen is practically the grandmother of New York. She kind,compassionate and all around great person. I think it's just the southern hospitality running through her blood.