📌𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10: 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞

𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊

𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊

Edited*

"You do know I'm here to beat the fuck outta you right?"

Was the first I heard when I looked up this morning by Isabella. Isabella is my older sister. Since the day I was born we've always had a close relationship.

"What are you talking about now Bella?" I questioned while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. When were you gonna tell me you've found a Diamond. She relied with a wink.

I practically jumped out of bed at the mention of Diamond.

"How did you find out?" I asked

"Wow your not even denying it. Yesterday Leon was going on and on about this chick he met at the club last we-

"What does that have to do with Diamond?" I asked cutting her off.

"Well if you let me finish dipshit I'll get to that part. ANYWAYS like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. The girl been on his mind all week,but he couldn't get in contact with her. But luck was on his side when he ran into her Bestfriend which is Diamond yesterday at the blue moon.

"And that's  when he began telling me about what went down between you and her."She explained while wiggling her eyebrows.

"The power of twerk bringing people together." She said with a dreamy look on her face.

"So when will I meet this bellezza little brother?"

My heart suddenly warmed at the thought of Diamond and Isabella bonding. Like I've mentioned before me and issy have always had a close relationship. So the thought of them getting along gives Diamond major brownie points in my book.

"Soon hopefully. I just have to find the right way to approach her again"

"You mean after the club incident?"

"Actually no. I went up to her school one time." I replied shyly

"YOU WHAT!!!!!" She yelled

"Will you stop all that yelling??!! It's to early for this shit."

"Well I'm sorry that I'm interested in my brother finally taking interest in the opposite sex."

"We almost thought you were swinging for the other team. I replied with a laugh.

"Fuck you"

"Naw I'm into that Alabama shit. I'll leave that to Diamond."

"Whatever I'm getting into the tub"