📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆

                        𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆

Edited*

After the altercation between Julian and Mr.Sexy I was ready to go home and I just got here. And to make matters worst this guy is our new transfer.

That brings us to the current predicament I'm in.All attention being us as we walked into English. Surprisingly this guy has the same exact schedule as me. Can you imagine?

I began walking toward my seat in the back of the class close to the window and noticed as a walked eyes still followed me. Wtf are they looking at?

It wasn't until I looked down I noticed that our hands were intertwined. Confusion was writing all my face. Just then I noticed the types of looks I was receiving.

Looks of hatred and envy were evident in the eyes of 75% of the female population in my class. Rolling my eyes I disconnected our hands much to his dismay.

Before he could try to reconnect our hands I continued my beeline toward me seat. Taking my seat I began to unload my materials need before Mr. Halord walked in.

The sound of a chair scraping across the ground brought my attention to Mr. Sexy as he tried to fit into the desk next to me.

I covered my mouth to suppress any noise from escape my mouth but, I ultimately failed as my loud obnoxious laugh filled the room.

His head snap toward me and a beautiful smile graced his perfectly structured face.

"You should laugh more often it's a beautiful sound." He said with that beautiful smile still planted on his face

"You must be delusional" I said I always hated my laugh it was loud and obnoxious.

"Yeah delusional off you" he responded while staring at me with those beautiful emerald green eyes I've recently learned to love.

Our staring contest was broken off by the sound of Mr. Halord voice greeting the class.

"Good morning class and welcome to another day of English. Spoke Mr. Halord

"Tod-

"Um excuse me Mr.Halord we have a new student in the class." Said Marie with sweetness laced in her voice.

What are we in high school?!?

I almost forgot this bitch existed. After catching her and Justin together that nigga has been blowing up phone nonstop.

At this point I am considering changing my number.

"Well that's nice Maria." Mr. halord responded in a sarcastic tone.

"Anyways I hope you studied for your mid exam because we'll began testing in 5 minutes." Continued Mr.Halord.

About 7 minuets into taking my test a paper ball was thrown at my head.

"Wtf" I responded while opening the crumpled paper in my hand.

Hey bambina what's the answer to number 5?
-Unknown

I began to turn my head attempting to find the culprit. Almost instantly my brown eyes locked with light green ones. You've got to be kidding me.

"Did you throw this?" I mouthed toward him

"Maybe" he responded with a sly smile in his face.

"Fucking childish" I whispered to myself

After finishing my test the bell rang indicating class was over. I began to gather my belongs and make my way toward the door. I proceeded to walk toward my next class.

That was until I heard loud footsteps behind me before a large figure stood in front of me.

You guessed Mr. sexy que eye roll

"How can I help you sir I asked while attempting to walk away

Keyword: attempt

He blocked any and every movement attempted by me to get to pass him. After a while he must have got tired of this constant back and forth because before I knew up my back was pressed against the cold lockers.

His now light green eyes now possessed a dark almost forest green tint to them. As he watched me struggle against the lockers. After my failed attempts of trying to escape the lock he has me in my eyes began to travel up toward his face.

His dark brown curls weren't styled with any type of gel. The beautiful curl hung loosely above his head in a messy yet sexy way.

His jawline still as sharp as ever was clenched tightly. How is this man so beautiful I thought to myself.

Mostly importantly what does he want from me?

Before I could open my mouth the man towering over me spoke of one word

"Lorenzo"

"What???" I respond with confusion written all over my face

"Lorenzo that's my name." He responded

8 chapter In and I finally learned his name. Well I'll be damned.

To be continued

♥︎♥︎♥︎

A/n well guys there's another chapter. I just wanna take the time to say we're almost at 1k reads 🥳🥳🥳🥳. Thanks you guys so much when I first created this book I never expected so many reads so quickly. Anyways until next time peace ✌🏽