📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬

𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆

                       𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆

Edited*

"Aaliayah what the hell do you have planned?"I questioned. "Don't you worry your pretty little head. Just do me a favor grab those metal bats in the closet and the spray paint cans."

I like where this is going.

❥ఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌ❥ఌఌ❥ఌ

20 minutes later we pulled up to Justin's apartment complex. We hopped out her 2017 Chevy Malibu and headed toward Justin's 2015 white Jeep Wrangler.

Justin's car is his most prized possession. Back when we were together he rather take his car to the car wash then take me out on a date. What did I see in this nigga?

"You ready?" Aaliayah asked "As ready as ever be." "Que the hype music." Aaliayah practically screamed

Jasmine Sullivan's Bust your windows began to play as the torment on Justin's car began. After about 20 minutes later we were finished with our masterpiece.

A/n not car just the aftermath

I can't wait to see the look on his stupid face when he see his car

I can't wait to see the look on his stupid face when he see his car. Looking back at it I can't believe I even fell in love with that fool. My inner monologue was interrupted when he seen Justin's porch light suddenly turned.

Like a deer caught in head lights my body frozen in shook looking at the scene unfold front of me. My ex boyfriend on his front porch stripped down to his boxers with my arch nemesis Maria Santonio .

Maria Santanio is the " Campus slut" the football teams words not mine. Personally in my opinion if you wanna open your legs for how ever many partners that's your business not mine.

Every since I've know Maria she's always has tried to one up me.  When I began dating Justin she suddenly became interested in him. Every time she made advances toward him she would shut him down.