📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39:  𝐎𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

3𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

"This is some bullshit." Diamond whispered under her breath as she wiggled her lower half trying to loosen the tight grips of the rope.

After the night, she had last night. The first thing on her mind this morning was getting the fuck out of this dump. 

Her back hurt from being tied to the chair all night. Her body was slick and moist as sweat invaded her entire body from head to toe.

Her breath was quickly caught in her throat at the sound of heavy foot stepping coming down the stairs    toward the door.

The door was quickly swung open and in walked Santiago.

As attractive as ,he was the sight of him instantly made her sick to her stomach

"I hope the princess likes oatmeal?" His deep voice spoke while placing a bowl of milky and sloppy made oatmeal, that honestly made horse pussy look more appealing.

Diamond jumped once the bowl was lightly tossed unto her lap. Quite surprised the containments didn't spill into her lap.

"And how and I suppose to eat this." she asked accidentally letting some sarcasm slip into her tone.

"Now is not the time for sass." She scolded herself quietly.

"Simple like this." The brunette replied while stepping closer.

Diamond watched as the man stalked closer toward her with a small dagger in his hand.

She flinched once the tall man was directly in front of her with the dagger raised slightly above her head.

With a quick swipe the grip the rope held on her arms was loose indicating she was released from the chair.

Her first instinct was to make a run toward the door but she knew she had to play it smart.

"Follow me." He commanded while walking toward a small table for 4 seating in the far right corner of the room.

"And bring your bowl to." He added

As much as she wanted to stay seated in the chair. She knew it was in her best interest to follow after him but with caution.

She followed him toward the small table carrying the disgusting bowl of oatmeal.

"I hope he knows him not eating this bowl of shit." She thought eying the bowl suspiciously. She could have sworn she saw it blink back at her.

They both quickly took a seat directly across from each.

Santiago stared straight ahead at the curly hair beauty sitting in front of him.

Oh what he would do to take a bite out of her.

Meanwhile Diamond looked down not looking at anything specifically, just looking down to avoid eye contact.

"You might want to eat. You never know when your next meal is gonna be, So eat." He demanded once again.

Diamond sat there and continued to look at the watery oats.

"EAT!" He demanded a third time this time he leaning over the table about an inch away from her face.

Her silence remained

"Fine you since wanna act like a fucking child I'll treat you like one!"

His tanned arm reached across the table and dughis dirty and unkept finger nails into the oatmeal.

"Open your mouth." He demand while gritting his teeth.

Diamond stood her ground keeping her mouth closing refusing to eat the food.

"Fine have it your way." He said before proceeding to aggressively mush the oatmeal onto her lips trying to get her to eat.

As he continued Diamond's eyes watered from the taste of the oatmeal hitting her lips as much as she wanted to cry she refused to let any tears fall in front of him.

Once Santiago was satisfied with the amount of food she had consumed he released his hand from the bowl wiping away the access food.

"That bowl better be empty and you're ready by the time I come back." He ordered while jumping from the chair heading toward the door.

There were so many words she wanted to speak in that moment but she knew if she wanted to make it out of here she was going to have to play along for now.

The second the door slammed, the tears she had been holding in slid down her brown checks in a hot race.

"Lorenzo where are you?" She asked as more tears flew down.

♡︎♥︎♡︎

𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝*

A/n If you couldn't tell already I fucking hate oatmeal 👀. Anyways thank for 273k love you guys peace ✌🏽

 Anyways thank for 273k love you guys peace ✌🏽