📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 37: 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥'𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

I watched as Mrs. Campbell scooped some mash potatoes unto her plate but not before she did a little dance.

Ever since Aaliayah had broke the news that her and Leon were expecting a bundle.

Which was a surprise to me considering how Diamond how strict they were.

"I can't believe I'm going to me a grandmother!" Mrs.Campbell exclaimed while grabbing her husband smooth brown hand.

"I'm so surprised you guys aren't upset." Aaliayah said while Leon continued to pile her place with all kinds of food.

"Well you know my mother and I had to young you guys pretty young and I know the feeling of having your parents in your corner and I would never wish that on you or anybody else." He explained while getting teary eyes.

"Besides you'll learn the important of safe sex once your on diaper duty." He explained while patting Leon on the back.

"I'm second thought maybe I should start wrapping it up with Diamond." I quickly thought to myself but threw out the window once I glanced at what she had to for the 100th time.

" I quickly thought to myself but threw out the window once I glanced at what she had to for the 100th time

She looked amazing in her yellow dress and I couldn't wait to get it off her.

Unfortunately I wasn't the only one who thought so considering Lucas Aaliayah younger brother couldn't keep her eyes off of her.

Considering his age and the type of bond these to have I'm not really concerned if seems to me he has a harmless crush that will go away the second he finds someone who peeks his interest.

"So enough about Aaliayah's and Leon. Who did you guys meet?" Asked Mrs. Campbell who's asked on several occasion for us to call her Aniya.

"Well we meet at club that I actually own."

Suddenly a loud boom shook the entire room causing the plates and chandeliers to shake rapidly.

Before I could get up and see what the commotions a bout my phone rang loudly causing everyone's attention to be on me.

"Hello." I quickly answered

"Boss he's here."

"Shit." I quickly cursed while hanging up the phone.

"Babe what's going on." Diamond asked while rising from the table.

"He's here is everybody to the safe room." I explained while leading everyone down the hall toward the guarded door where the secret steps are located.

"What in the hell is going on?!?" Asked Aniya while struggling to keep up with the rest.

"There's no time to explain." I said while unlocking the hidden door.

"Like hell there is!! Aaliayah who the hell are these people you introduced us to." She asked while refusing to walk into the room.

"Please Mrs. Campbell I don't have time to explain just go into the room."

"No I refu-."

"Ma!!" Yelled Lucas

"Just come on get to safety now ask question later.

Reluctantly she walked into the dark quite room with everyone else.

"Leon you stay here me and everyone else will be out there."

"You sure man?" He asked while looking me into my eyes.

"I'm positive we'll be able to handle it beside you gotta start thinking for 3 now." I replied with a pat on his back.

"Be safe." Diamond told me with a kiss and teary eyes.

"Always." I responded

♥︎♡︎♥︎

𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝*

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 😚 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐠𝐬.