📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 36: 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐰

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

"So let me get this straight again from the top." Lorenzo says looking toward Leon and Aaliayah.

"So you're-."

"Yup." Aaliayah interrupted

"And he's the-?"

"Yup." Leon jumped in

"And nobody's suprised." He asked while itching his shaven sides.

My baby had just git a haircut and he was looking fine as fuck.

"Honestly I saw this coming before she even told me. She just had that pregnancy glow." I respond happily while rubbing her small but growing tummy.

Aaliayah, Leon, Lorenzo and I all sat in the living room breaking Aaliayah's pregnancy down to Lorenzo. Who seemed blown away by the fact that the Leon Alexander ways has finally caught up with him and he had a baby on the way.

"I still can't believe Leon the player really has a baby on the way." He replied while rubbing his eyes almost in make believe.

"Hey ex player. I'm a committed man now." He said while kissing Aaliayah's head

"Awww you guys are so cute. I can't believe I am gonna be a auntie." I commented while jumping up and down clapping my hands.

Definitely a London Tipton moment.

"I can't believe it either. I'd never imagine I'd get into  a relationship yet alone produce a child. Especially at a time like this." She said while tearing up.

"Don't cry babe come here." I cooed while cuddling her into my arms and rubbing her back soothingly.

"I just feel like with everything going with Santiago and his people it's just the wrong time." She said while continuing to sob in my arms.

"I know it seems like a bad time but everything happens for a reason. Gob wouldn't have bestowed this blessing upon you guys if he didn't think this was the right thing." Lorenzo cut in trying to help the  situation.

"Thanks that means a lot coming from you." She replied while sniffling.

"Now let's order something to eat cause I'm hungry." She cheesed while grabbing Leon's black card.

~𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ~
|_________________________________________|

I  was back at the mansion about to fall asleep when I heard the bedroom being open and in walked Lorenzo.

After dinner with Aaliayah and Leon, Lorenzo had to handle "business" as he puts it with planning the attack on Santiago.

His goal is to take out the whole gang only leaving Santiago vulnerable making him a easy target.

"Your back so early." I said while kissing his lips shortly but sweetly.

"Yeah the plans are going into its last few effects." He replied while loosing his tie.

"So now what." I asked as a crawled toward the end  of the bed where he was located and began to run his shoulders.

"So now we wait, We'll strike them at the prefect moment."

"Enough about that are you excited." He asked while flipping me over causing him to be on top.

"About what." I asked crinkling my brows in confusion.

"About the other baby on the way." He asked while rubbing my tummy.

"Boy quit playing ain't no babies in this tummy until there a rock on my finger." I replied while rolling my eyes.

"That can be arranged." He said while moved his head lower and lower away from my face.

Quickly stopped him when I realized what he's doing.

"Babe nope not tonight. We gotta get get up early tomorrow." I sighed trying to stifle a moan that wanted it escape from my mouth desperately.

"Why do WE have to get up early." He asked empathizing the WE.

"Because tomorrow Aaliayah's parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow." I said while slipping  from under him.

"Well what does the morning have to do with dinner time?" He asked while grabbing for me but I was too fast.

"Well we have to go to the supper market with protection of course." I said before he could add anything.

"And we have to cook which is gonna be a all day thing." I respond

"So it's Meet the Bianchi all over again." He asked laughing.

"Nah bitch it's meet the Campbell's and I don't think you're ready.

❥ఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌ❥

𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

A/n hey guys I feel like such a shitty author. This chapter was ass but I wanted to put something out. I didn't really have time to write this week because I had the 3 interviews to go to.

Anyway thxs for 250k views and over 8k votes and over 2k comments I love each and every last one of you guys

Peace ✌🏽