📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?

𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊

                       𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊

Edited*

After Jason gave me a background check on Diamond I decided to pay her a little visit. As I mentioned before the school was only a 20 minute drive from the mansion.

I decided to take a quick shower just to ensure I'm presentable in front of il mio amore. I dressed in a black tight fitted t- shirt paired with some jeans and my black Gucci shades. With that being said I was ready to roll.

Once I arrived in the school parking lot I made sure I parked in the far back of the school to ensure no idiot try any nut shit with my car.

Stepping into the building I was almost immediately surrounded by honey teenagers of both genders.

"Omg are you new here?" one chick asked

"damn who are you?" another asked

"Do you take dick appointment?" Asked a guy

Omg these people are fucking bold. After about 3 seconds I was becoming annoying.

"MOVE."  My voice boomed through the crowd and like cockroaches exposed in the light they began to scatter. My scavage for mia regina came to a sudden end when I spotted her with this other boy.

Rage instantly began to cloud my mind as I saw this guy blankly flirt with My Diamond. Walking closer I began to hear bits and pieces of their conversation.

"So Diamond I heard you and ole' boy broke up." The idiot spoke

"If I you must know it's none of your business, but I'm currently single." responded Diamond

"Well I was wondering if you-" before he could even finish I was down this bitch's throat like white on rice.

" naw I think she'll pass" I responded to the obviously agitated boy looking up toward me.

That's right look up you little shit

Before he could respond I looked down and diamond and asked if she missed me.

She stood there mouth gaping open and closed repeatedly while she looked at me with wide eyes.

I leaned down to reach her height and whisper in her ear..

"You mind want to close your mouth babygirl before I put it to good use." I said with a wink.

Her caramel colored cheeks blushed a crimson red

Awww so cute I thought to myself

"Who the hell are you?" asked the tall brown skin.

"Julian calm down" spoke calmly obviously trying to defuse the situation.

Julian. That's his name I thought to myself. He surprisingly looks like a Julian

"Her man." I responded walking away.I was about 5 seconds away from punching the shit out this guy and I've only know him for 5 minutes. Wow that's a new record.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you following me." She asked. I obviously didn't want to come off as stalkerish so I picked the next best lie I could come up with...

"I'm the new transfer student"

After I blandly lied to Diamond telling her I'm a transfer. I decided I was going to shadow her for the day to see what my baby day consists of and to keep an close eye on her.

Earlier I made Jason send me a copy of her schedule. So when I asked her to show me my class I showed her my "schedule" and we coincidentally has the same schedule *wink wink*.

First up was English 101. When we first walked into the class all eyes were immediately drawn to us.

Look like we have a problem here..

To be continued...

␈␈␈

A/n sorry this chapter a little short I just wanted to get something out l. I promise next chapter will be wayyyyyy longer. Ard peace ✌🏽

 Ard peace ✌🏽