📌𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15: 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

Last week if you would have told me I'd be locked up in a jail cell, id probably laugh in your face and call you a crackhead.

But here I'm sitting in a cold cell between a girl singing to herself and I man eating his toenails. Gross.

After the fight I was immediately put into cuffs by campus security, put into a squad car and out into the county jail.

I guess I could cross being arrested off my bucket list. I will say I always thought Aaliayah would be the one to get arrested first.

Before the car speed off to the county jail, I had a brief moment to speak with Aaliayah. She told me not to worry and that she would get me out of this.

Well that was nearly 4 hours ago. What the hell is her taking so long? I am too pretty for jail and With the way this toenail guy is looking at me, I'm ready to get df ASAP.

❥ఌఌఌఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌఌఌఌ❥ఌఌఌఌఌఌ❥ఌఌ

                            𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥

                   𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥

In this moment I'm currently feeling 2 ways right about now.

Pride and annoyance.

I'm prideful because I'm soooo glad that Diamond finally stood up for herself.

Don't get me wrong She know how to handle her self in any situation. Like the boss bitch my bestie is.

But she also has a bad habit of letting people get away with too many things.

This ass whooping Maria received was longgggg overdue. So I'm proud of Diamond for finally putting her foot down.