📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29: 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

C

C

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐝*

2 weeks later

"You guys do know I can see you right?"  I said for like the 10th time as 2 of Enzo's men walked not so secretly behind me.

"It's doesn't matter if you can see us and long as nobody suspects that we are here with you." The tall brownskin man who's name. I learned was Nehemiah said.

If you're wondering how things went down after the whole mafia boss explanation it went something like this.

Ultimately I decided to stay with Lorenzo. I know , I know before y'all get on my ass hear me out.

After finding out about the whole mafia empire thing. My first option was to run for the hills, which is what I initially did. I spend about a week and half without seeing or talking to him.

I just wanted some time to myself to think, but during that whole week no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't stop thinking about him.

This passing Wednesday I asked Aaliayah for advice     on what I should do and she said and I quote.

"Get your panties out your lips and follow your heart."

So after a week in and a half without talking I finally called him up and told him I still wanted to give us a go.

When I told him that, I swear that wigga was squealing through the phone.

But we layed down some ground rules. I was to have security detail where ever I went and I honestly had no problem with it.

I've read plenty of other stories ;) where the girls had a problem with having security or people watching.

Bitch your with a mafia boss you better take the security. Do you know how many niggas want your head on a silver platter?

You can call me a lot of things a stupid isn't one of them. So that lead to the meeting of Nehemiah and Jeremih.

Two of Lorenzo's buffiest "men" as he likes to call them undercover as college students to protect me and Aaliayah during school hours.

Speaking of school, it's officially our last week and Aaliayah and I couldn't be anymore excited. With our senior year just around the corner. I'm just ready to graduate and get my fashion degree.

*Bring*

The bell rung indicating it was time to get to class. I quickly made my way toward room 106 which was the design room.

I quickly made my way toward the front of the class room toward the window.

"Okay class lets get stared.."

♡♡︎♡︎

"So your telling me you guys still haven't done it yet." Aaliayah asked as she dipped her fries in ketchup and hot sauce concoction.

"No, I just found out my boyfriend was keeping the biggest secret in the history of secrets from me. I'm not giving up the cookie just yet." I said with a wink

"Girl you ain't hurting nobody but yourself." She responded giggling

"Anywayssss, moving on I was wondering are you doing back to their house after we finish here." I asked wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"Nah, I got some unfinished business with Leon, I'd you know what I mean." She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ew I don't wanna hear about what you and Leon do behind closed door." I said shuddering. Leon is like a older brother to me and imagine him blowing my bff's back out is not a pretty picture.

"Whatever girl you'll be in the same boat as me pretty soon." She while sucking down her milkshake.

——

"Babe I'm here." I said while unlocking the front door.

Yeah bitches I gotta key.

"Why does it smell like brunt chicken in here." I asked while scrunching my nose. While entering the kitchen

"Well..." Lorenzo said while holding a pan of brunt bbq chicken.

"Awwwwe baby." I said while reaching in my tippy toes pinching his cheeks.

"You made me dinner?"

"Well attempted." He said while throwing the blacken chicken in the trash.

"I give you E for effort." I said while pecking his lips sweetly.

"Enough about my shitty attempt for chicken. How was school." He asked while leading my toward the couch.

"It's good actually it's been good since Maria has went MIA."

After I got off my suspension. Maria has been nowhere to found. To say I'm happy would be an understatement.

It's not like I'm scared of that bitch. Cause I could easily whoop that ass again, but being in drama is so draining and I don't have time for it.

"You ready for summer." I asked while kissing my hands all the way up to my upper arm.

"Yeah. why? I said giggling.

"Cause I'm going to take you all around the word just you and me."

♥︎♥︎♥︎

To be continued....

A/n none happy Friday peace ✌🏽