📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35: 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

Lorenzo foot impatiently tapped against the jet's flooring as he waiting for the plane to land back in New York.

After receiving a phone call from Bradley that his parents home was under attack from Santiago's men.

"That dirty bitch." He mumbled to himself as he ran his fingers through his dark brown locks

To say he was nervous would be an understatement. His mother had just gone under surgery for her back problems from the epidural she was giving during the birth of Isabella and himself .

She had been put on bed rest by the doctor and needed to take it easy for the next few weeks.

His amazing but short lived vacation had to come an end once he got the news. He and Diamond quickly packed all their belongs and took off in his private plane within hours.

The plane ride between Diamond and Lorenzo was quite but peaceful.

Although Diamond didn't asked what happened and why they left so quickly, she figured it had something to do with his parents, after she picked up bits and pieces of his conversation with whoever was on the other line.

"Boss fasten you're seat we're about prepare for landing." His family's  pilot Harry instructed over the intercom.

Lorenzo quickly pulled his seat belt into the buckle but his leg continued to bounce up and down with anticipation

"quando metto le mani su quel figlio di a-" he started but stopped once he felt a warm and significantly smaller hands connect with his own

{when I get my hands on that son of a-}

"Babe." She drew out lightly

Her voice sounded like honey to his ears.

"Whatever's going on right now. I pray to god everything will turn out on top for us." She spoke lovingly with drawing light circles on the top of his knuckles

The gesture brought shivers down his spine and his instantly began to calm down just from her touch and voice.

It amazing him on how such small a deed done by her and only her could bring his whole body to unexplainable bliss.

"Thank you baby." He spoke while placing a light kiss in her cheeks and giving her a small smile that didn't exactly reach his eyes but was better than his mood seconds ago.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩
|___________________________|

The interracial couple raced through the hospital halls in search of room 225. The room number was were his mother and father were located.

Luckily after having a talk with Leon he was giving an update in the situation. Nobody in the house was harmed with the exception of Santiago's men.

His mother had only sustained a few nicks and starches and nicks and his father was fine the old bastard was going down with out a fight.

Although Lorenzo's mother was hurt he was in desperate need to see and her for himself to endure everything was alright before he prepared for war.

The Santiago's has pulled the last straw. If it's a battle they want, a war they shall receive.

They approached room 225 and gently pushed at the hospital door. There stood Leon, Aaliayah Isabelle and both his parents standing around the room with his mother in the bed.

"Mama." He exclaimed quickly pulling his mother into a tight hug call him pussy but he has always been a mama's boy.

"I'm so glad your okay. I was worried sick." He spoke while still embracing his mother.

"I'm alright figlio. Just a few scratches on me. The doctors said I'm fine. Plus your father would die before he would let anyone out their hands on me." She explained while my father placed a kiss on his mother's cheek.
{son}

"Im just glad you just are okay." Lorenzo spike while patting his dad on the back while pulling him into a bear hug.

Once he pulled away he noticed Diamond having a quiet conversation with Aaliayah and Leon in the corner.

A look of surprising planted into her gorgeous face.

"What's going on over there." He wondered before he could walk over there and see what all the hushed talking was about he was pulled back into his father.

"Son you know what this means right." He asked his only son with a devious look in his eyes

"War." Lorenzo answered.

"Santiago wants war with us."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝

A/N happy Friday love you guys. Thanks for over 240k

 Thanks for over 240k