📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25: 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

"Are you sure you have everything." Enzo asked me for the up tenth thousand time. While sweat glistened down his neck and chest.

"Yes I'm sure." I sassed while rolling my eyes trying to keep my eyes off his broad tattooed chest

"I'm just making sure because I know how you get." He responded while lifting the weight up wit ease.

We were currently at the gym in his home working out. Well he was working out. I had just come down here to tell him that I'm leaving, but got distracting by him and all his workout glory.

The reason I'm leaving you may ask is because Aaliayah and I are planing to have a girl's day with just the two of us.

As of lately I feel like I've been neglecting my girl and I couldn't have that. As we always say bro before hoes.

So yesterday I booked us an all day trip to the spa to just relax and have a good time between me and my best friend.

"I have everything I need. I didn't come down here to be patronized. I came down here to tell you Aaliayah's gonna be here any minute and to give you a goodbye kiss." I said while puckering my lips making kissy faces.

"But now that I see how sweaty you are I don't think I want to take that chance." I said while backing away simultaneously.

Within a blink of an eye he pulled me flush against his sculpted chest and scoped down to my height and stole a kiss right from under me.

"You sneaky weasel." I remarked while pushing at his chest to escape his smelly sweaty trap

"Get off me your all moist and sticky get off me."

"I'll show you moist and sticky if you let me." He said with a wink

"Stop it you pervert. Aaliayah's gonna be here any second." Right on time, my phone pinged indicating I had received a text and I knew it could only be Aaliayah.

I quickly detached from him and reached for my phone.

💗Bestfriend💗

💗Bestfriend 💗- I'm outside

Me- here I come