📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28: 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

"Where are you taking us." Aaliayah spoke from the back seat for the first time since this ordeal started.

"To the warehouse, I'm going to explain everything from there." I said while making a short left.

For the rest of the car ride we sat in silence, but not the casual silence. This silence was thick and unsettling. Knowing that this explanation could make or break any of our relationships.

Of course I'd fight for her with my last breath, but at the end of the day she's a grown ass women and she makes her own decisions.

Not only is my relationship on the line. Leon's is as well. Aaliayah is a no bullshit kinda girl and something tells me she isn't gonna take this too lightly.

15 minutes we arrived to the warehouse which was broke up into to 3 components. The torture chamber, the business quarters and the lounge room.

It was located off the side of deserted road where nosey people couldn't  see us. And if they did what were they gonna do? Call the police?

Parking the car and turning off the engine, we all made our way toward the door. Where we were greeted by one of my men men guarding the perimeter.

"Matt." I greeted

"Boss." He responded pulling the door open while looking behind me toward Aaliayah and Diamond.

He could sense the fear and curiosity radiating off their bodies as they stepped foot into the warehouse.

"This way." I called after them when they began to lag behind me

I took a sharp left leading down the long narrow hallway toward the lounge room.

Once we reached the door I was greeted by 5 of my men with about 7 different women.

"Get out." I commanded and on que they all scattered out like roaches.

"You guys can sit right there." I pointed to the plush red couch while making my way to the Liquor cabinet it's gonna be a long night.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Before I begin I just wanna let you know." I began while grabbing Diamonds hands and looking into her dark brown orbs.