📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 42: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐏𝐭.1

𝐀/𝐧 before this chapter i want to give each and every last one of you a chance to beat my ass. Causeee bitch i was been supppose to update. Another not ,it's a bad bitch's d-day today. I can finally live out my dilf fantasy.Anyways with out futher ado chapter 42.

Anyways with out futher ado chapter 42

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐔𝐧𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐦𝐟𝐚𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨

"Pretend to be sleeping." I heard the mystery man whisper in my ear.

"Nigga what?!?" I whispered back harshly.

"Trust me I got this." He whispered back while harshly pushing my head on to his solider.

"I can't believe am about to put my trust into a compete stranger."

"A stranger who's about to save your life." He barked back.

"What you got there pal." He heard a deep southern voice drawl out.

I quickly shut my eyes, doing my best to appear "unconscious" like my "savior" requested.

"Nothing just taking the bitch to the boss man per his request." He answers back smoothly

" I don't remember hearing that and I don't think they remember it either. Do you fellas?"

The sound of guns being pulled was the only response I heard.

God I did I find myself in this kind of situation. I always thought mafia were from the fiction mind of bored Wattpad writer. Never did I think my future husband would be caught up in this shit.

And yes you read right. I said it, Although I pissed off at the fact that I've been kidnapped and tortured for days. I can't be mad at anybody but myself for staying with someone where being used a leverage to get to Enzo was a very high possibility. Nonetheless I still love him and I'm already to caught up to pull out now, so why not stay for the long hall.

"Boom"

"Booom"

Were the loud sounds that pulled me out of my thoughts, as I watched the 6 men from earlier spread out on floor. With blood leaking from their heads.

"I still got it." I heard the man who's back I was still slouched over says while putting his weapon away.