📌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23: 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞?

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

                            𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝*

"Lorenzo I can't take it! Please stop!" I screamed as my body began to shut down.

"Nope you were taking all that smack in the car. Now take it." He said through gritted teeth.

"Okay, okay I quit you win." I screamed through my laughter as his torture on my feet died down.

Like I mentioned before dinner was amazing. Well until that non factor decided that she wanted to open her mouth.

All through out the car ride. I was running my mouth on how If Lorenzo wouldn't have shut me up, it would have lead to her catching these hands.

In return lead to Lorenzo telling to me shut up. Which resulted in me telling him make me. Which leads to now.

Here we are sitting in his bedroom on his bed  having a tickle battle and I'm getting my ass whooped.

"Not until say it." He said while he continue to tickle my feet.

Don't judge me. That's my ticklish spot

"Okay, okay, I take it back your dick isn't small." I said out of breath from all the ticking

"That's what thought. Now stay here while I get in the tub." He said while getting off of me heading toward the master bathroom.

"The shower??? Ummm aren't you going to take me home." I asked

"No why would I do that." He asked while scrunching his brows

him so cute.

"Because that's where I live." I explained slowly to him.

"You can just stay the night. I've got clothes that you can borrow plus I want to wake up to your face in the morning." I said cheesing harder than a kid on Christmas morning

"Fine but you have to take me to  the library tomorrow I have a projects that's due next week."

"Deal. I'll be about 15 minutes, unless you wanna join me?" He implied seductively

"As temping as that offer is I think I'll pass, but hurry up because I'm getting in after you and we still need to talk." I explained

"Cool"  he said while heading toward the shower.

After Enzo  hopped out the tub i immediately jumped
in. I already have body wash and soap here from the plenty of other other times I've stayed over.

The reason I wanted to talk to Lorenzo is because I want to know where we stand or what we are.

These past few months with him has been amazing and at first I thought I wasn't ready for another relationship after what happened with Justin, but I had to realize something.