-

As Eerikki is playing in the Garden as we await our carriage from being done, I sit down, reading a book

As Eerikki is playing in the Garden as we await our carriage from being done, I sit down, reading a book. I hold it in my lap as he sits on the grass and looks to the sky. I looks over to find Dorin making his way to me. "What is it?" I speak and he looks to Eerikki. "May I have a word." He asks and I furrow my brows. "He will be fine." He speaks and steps back a few inches. I huff and stand, stepping behind him.

"The cart is done. I was just letting you know." I squint my eyes to him. "Alright. Let me retrieve him." He looks over my face as I start to turn. He grips my arm and grabs the back of my head, pressing his lips harshly to mine. I quickly grab his throat and push him of. "Who do you think you are?" I say into his face and he looks to me. "I had heard stories of you. Being the seduced type of Woman." I clench my jaw and hold his gaze for a moment.

I push his face to the side and step away from him, walking and picking Eerikki up. I step past him and to the front of my castle, looking as Vladimir waits. "Everything you need is in there as well as gifts for them." He nods and I look to him. "Okay." I speak and he gestured to a servant who brings a pillow over with the crown my father had given me. "You are to act like a queen but only go as a princess." He says firmly and places the crown onto my head. "As well as I have made your prince one as well." He places a smaller crown onto his head and smiles.

He steps to the carriage and opens the door for me. I place Eerikki into it and he gladly hops onto the seat. Vladimir holds his hand out to me and I hesitate but take it, stepping up. I adjust my dress and place my hands into my lap. We are sat there for moments until Dorin finally makes an appearance. He steps up which makes the cart tip slightly.

I furrow my brows to him and then close the curtain. We set off for our long journey, a fools journey.

-

After what feels like days and several of stops where we had met people we have finally arrived

After what feels like days and several of stops where we had met people we have finally arrived. Kiev is quite cold. Colder than Scandinavia. I pull a cloak onto my body and tie it up as I adjust. I pull Eerikki's onto him and adjust the slight wool onto it. He looks absolutely adorable in it as it almost swallows him whole. I run my hand through his hair. Dorin looks to me and then steps from the carriage. He holds his hand out and I take it, I look to find a man waiting for us. I take it this is Oleg. Eerikki is lifted into my arms and I look to Oleg. I set Eerikki down and curtsy. "King Oleg, it's lovely to meet you." He holds his hand out and I take it. He presses his lips to my hand and smiles.

"And you. I cannot believe I have Queen Isabella Ambrosio in my kingdom." I smile softly to him and he looks to Eerikki. "And who is this?" Eerikki bows slightly and I run my hand over his hair. "My son, Eerikki, to my late husband Jean Jacque Concillion." I nod and he smiles. "Ahh I see. And whom are you?" He speaks to Dorin. "Prince Dorin Lupei of Transylvania." Oleg nods once and makes a hum noise. "We shall celebrate tonight, but we are to let you rest first." He speaks in his own language and to someone near by and they lead us to the room. I set Eerikki down infront of the fire and undo his cloak.

"It's cold here isn't it?" I speak to him and he nods. "Yes." He speaks and I look to the door opening. They set down various wooden toys and I raise my brows. They then leave. "Well.. looks like he is here to spoil us. Hm?"