Dare #90

1transformer_trash1 dares:
I dare everyone to do the FitnessGram Pacer Test until they reach their limit.

Recruits: *groaning*

Hero Hall: The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possi-

Hotshot: *groaning loudly* come on let's get this over wi-

Hero Hall: -Start *ding!*

Recruits, minus Hotshot: *BOOK IT*

Hotshot: *shrieks as he runs after them*

*a minute later*

Recruits: *lots of loud complaining*

Hero Hall: *ding!*

Recruits: *running and screaming*

Hero Hall: *ding!*

Recruits: *running and begging for mercy*

*20 seconds later*

Brothers: *the floor slams into them*

Hero Hall: *ding!*

Wedge: DARNIT!

Hoist: *out of breath and relieved he's done*

Hero Hall: *ding!*

Medshot: *suddenly have this competitive urge as they sprint across*

Whirl: *sees that and quits shortly after*

Blurr: *the evil genius running this shindig* what happened?

Whirl: mom, you know once Hotshot and Medix get that competitive look, you won't stand a chance.

Blurr: *lets her hug him from the side* fair enough.

*a few minutes later*

Blurr: *pleading* GUYS YOU'RE ABOUT TO BREAK A RECORD JUST STOP!

Medshot: *running back and forth nonstop* never.

Blurr: *everything shatters as his own record was now broken*

*prolly a minute later*

Hero Hall: *no more dings*

Medshot: *too focused to notice*

Blurr: *100% done* guys. We ran out of audio. You guys aced it *sarcastic clap* you both are champions.

Medshot: *snap back into reality and then immediately start arguing*

Hotshot: I DEFINITELY BEAT YOU!!

Medix: IN YOUR DREAMS!

Blurr: *takes the rest of the team out as the lights turn off and the arguing gets louder in the background*

A/N: Hey guys!! Dangergirl64 here and I have an announcement to make!
I have made an Amino Community centered around all things Rescue Bots Academy!

A/N: If you really like this series and would like to see more content, I'd suggest you all join this Community!
This is a great platform for me to interact with all of you and is such a great way for me to answer questions and get to know each of you!

A/N: As of right now (Feb. 08, 2020), I have a poll going on that asks which of the Recruits are the best! It ends in 2 weeks!
I'll be posting stuff like this here and there to find out what interests each and every one of you the most!
I'll also be posting some memes and some art onto there too!
The best part? So can all of you! You can post (almost) anything you want and I'll be able to see it!! That includes photos, polls, questions, and a few other things!
And hey! Drop suggestions too! I'd love to see what you guys can come up with!

A/N: So please, if you haven't already, download Amino and join this wonderful community! My username is @Dangergirl64 and if you have any questions about joining, I'll be more than happy to help!

A/N: Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope to see you guys there!
Love y'all!❤❤