Dare #69 (Nice👌)

ThunderboltRush dares:
I dare Wedge to get REAL flirty (maybe even a little handsy) with Whirl, like what happened to Medix.

Wedge: *notices what number dare it is* oh we're at Dare #69.

Hotshot, in the background:

Wedge: *reads dare* oh I'm fucked.

Also Wedge:

*that morning*

*that morning*

Whirl: *alone at her locker, grabbing some books*

Whirl: *closed her locker and shrieks when Wedge is suddenly there, leaning against the locker next to hers*

Wedge: *as her books fall to the ground* well hey there cutie. Need some help with those books?

Whirl: um... sure! If you don't mind.

Wedge: for a cute femme like you, I'd do anything *easily picks up her books and walks with her to class with a determined smirk*

*after class*

Whirl: *talking to Hoist while holding his servos* come on sweetie! It can be a quick simulation and then you can get right back to work on your project!

Hoist: sorry Whirl... this project is really important.

Whirl: *sadly* I understand...

Wedge: *was eavesdropping but is now walking over to Whirl after Hoist kissed her and left* hey I can go and do the simulation with you. I'm available!

Whirl: *as Wedge wraps his arm around her waist* uhhh... *sighs* sure, why not? *leads him toward Hero Hall as he has his arm wrapped around her shoulders*

Medix: *spying on them knowing something is definitely up*

*later*

Whirl: *quickly walking away from Hero Hall*

Wedge: *running after her* hey wait up! Our sim wasn't finished!

Whirl: but I am! You know I already have Hoist as my mechfriend!

Wedge: *catches up to her and pins her against the wall* look, you're cute. There's no harm in being flirty.

Whirl: there is when you keep slapping my aft every time I do something good! Now let me go!

Wedge: or what? You're gonna beat my aft?

Medix, in the background: nope.

Wedge: *freezes and mistakenly turns around to see not only Medix, but Hoist standing there too* *and boy he's not happy*

Medix: *to Hoist* you want me to take down Wedge?

Hoist: no I'll do that. You take Whirl to her room so that she doesn't have to see this.

Wedge:

Hoist: *B O O K S it after Wedge*

Medix: *gently takes Whirl away from the eventual crime scene and takes her to her room*

*that night*

Hoist: *refusing to separate from Whirl as he holds her captive in the lab as he finishes his project*

Whirl: *totally fine being there with him*

*in the medical bay*

Wedge: *sketching another tally mark on how many times he's been to the medical bay* wow, 69...

Hotshot: *pops in the room for a second* Nice👌 *leaves*

Wedge: *rolls his optics so far into his helm that he can see his processor*

Medix: *walks in to check on Wedge* you know... you don't really have to do the dares...

Wedge: I know. But where's the fun in that?

Medix: you could've scarred her.

Wedge: *finger guns* but I didn't!

Medix: *cleverly* you could've also gotten another concussion.

Wedge: *finger guns* but I didn-

Medix: *SLAPS him with a wrench, flashing finger guns* now you do!