Dare #70 (Warning! Lots of fluff!!)

leslieaguilar220 dares:
Hotshot, I dare you to keep kissing Medix for 24 hours.

What Medix sees when he turns around:

Medix: *screaming as Hotshot tacklekisses him to the floor*

*maybe like an hour later*

Hotshot: *keeps kissing his wife everywhere on his faceplates except his lips*

Medix: *as Hotshot kisses his cheekplate for more than 10 seconds* sweetspark, be careful. Your lips will start getting incredibly sore from kissing me too much.

Ratchet, in the background: oh, in that case, keep kissing him Hotshot! Maybe it'll keep you from kissing him for the next week!

Wedge, in the background: I SECOND THAT!

Medix, cleverly: but that doesn't stop me from kissing him! *passionately makes out with his husband*

Ratchet&Wedge: *loud groaning*

*later*

Ratchet: *teaching a class, stopping to look at the mess that is Medshot*

Medix: *staring him down as he sits in Hotshot's lap*

Hotshot: *nervously keeps kissing the back of his mechfriend's helm*

Ratchet: *protective uncle* can you both stop? It's very distracting.

Medix: *snaps back* no it's not-

Wedge: yes it i-

Whirl: *slaps a book in his face*

Medix: *looks back at his uncle* we're paying attention. There's no need for us to stop if it doesn't bother anyone else.

Ratchet: oh really? Hotshot, can you tell me what all you've learned today in my class?

Hotshot: *looks up* truthfully, sir, I don't listen to a word you say because that's all a totally different language to me... I just let Medix take notes and relay everything back to m-

Ratchet: *approaches with malicious intent*

Medix, immediately: