Ask #13

JoshuaLorenzo583 asks:
How did the professors react to Whirl's jump scare?
(From Dare #31)

Medix: for the sake of keeping their professionalism, our teachers have opted not to answer any questions. Regardless of what is asked.

Hotshot: buuuut! We'll be happy to answer for them! Since we actually saw how they reacted.

Hoist: you go first Hotshot.

Hotshot: alright *small laugh* so here's what Blades did. After the whole jump scare and him screaming like a little femme, he made Whirl scrub the whole Academy. He was super pissed about it too.

Wedge: yeah but it can't be as bad as Professor Heatwave! After Whirl ran out he basically "threatened" us not to say anything about him screaming. Then he went to go find Whirl. Just saying it now, after he left we didn't see Whirl for the rest of the day.

Hoist: yep. The next time we saw her was when she fell out of the tree and surprised Professor Boulder. Thankfully he wasn't upset, but he was really concerned about her fall. *starts giggling* I think he ended up putting her in stasis for a while.

Medix: yeah that sounds about right for Professor Boulder to take it lightly. But I believe Professor Chase's reaction was the funniest.

Recruits: *snickering*

Hotshot: I didn't know Professor Chase could be so evil.

Medix: *small giggles* he would always keep pestering her, especially during class! Always asking if she knows of any good hiding places for stray recruits to hide in at night. Oh she gets so embarrassed!

Recruits: *laughing*

Whirl: *hiding herself in a blanket in complete embarrassment*