Dare #63

Ctohtson dares:
I dare Medix to flirt with Hotshot for 5 days until he cracks.

Medix: *looks into the camera* I'm gonna be honest here, he's gonna crack the second I say a normal "hey" to him.

Whirl: oh just give it a shot! Have some fun!

Wedge: and not that kind of fun.

Hoist: huh?

Medix: *glares at Wedge*

*later*

Medix: *taking off Hotshot's bandages while in the medical bay*

Hotshot: *concentrated look as he keeps staring at Medix's faceplates*

Medix: *small smirk* getting lost in my optics again~?

Hotshot: no I'm still trying to figure out what's different about you- aaaaand I'm lost in your optics.

Medix: *batting his gorgeous eyelashes* here, I'll give you a map~ *closes his optics, eyelashes CLEARLY visible*

Hotshot: *snaps out of it* phew! Thanks babe!

Medix: *opens his optics enough to show off the lashes, striking a flirtatious look* no problem~ now you better go and get cleaned up before I make you~ or, I could join you~~

Hotshot: babe... why are you flirting with me? We've been dating for almost a year.

Medix: *well shit* is it wrong to flirt playfully with the one you love so dearly~?

Hotshot: who are you and what have you done with my Medix.

Medix: *damn he knows me too well* going through a change~ much like how I've slightly changed my appearance~

Hotshot: babe, you're literally so beautiful that any change you make to yourself won't actually make a difference.

Blades: *from outside the medbay* DAMN HE'S GOOD!

Medix: *this isn't working* alright, just go head over to the washracks and wash up.

Hotshot: *leaves the medbay and as soon as he steps outside he passes out*

Medix: *quickly helps him up* fell for me too hard~~?

Hotshot: not quite. I'll need a skyscraper to fall from.

*the next day*

Medix: *whispers sweet nothings into Hotshot's audio*

Hotshot: *ooooooooooooof-*

Medix: *whispers one naughty thing*

Hotshot: *CLANG*

Chase: *stops his lecture* what on Earth was that sound??

Hotshot: N O T H I N G!!

Medix: *shit-eating grin*

*the next day as the recruits are peacefully wandering around the zoo on Griffin Rock*

Whirl: awwwww!!!! Look at those two tigers with their new cub!!! Awwww what a cute little family!!!

Medix: *sighs as he is standing next to Hotshot* I wish someone would say that about us...

Hotshot: babe, we don't have kids.

Medix: *leans lovingly into his mechfriend* I know...

Ask or Dare- Rescue Bots Academy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें