Ask #43

Night_writter asks:
Hoist and Whirl, have you two "made out" yet???

Hotshot: *holding up the camera with an apologetic look* sorry but Hoist is busy helping Whirl study since that's literally the only thing she can do while grounded.

Wedge: something tells me they're not studying...

Hotshot, sarcastically: no, really?

Wedge: *snatches the camera* guess I'll go catch them now!

Hotshot: hey wait for me!

Brotp: *stand outside Hoist's door*

Hotshot: I swear if they're actually making out in there.... Medix and I got caught making out yesterday and now I'm not even allowed to be in his room until he's ungrounded!

Wedge: *wasn't listening* yeah yeah that's great bro, now let's break down the door. On 3-

Hotshot: *smashes the door* THOT POLICE HERE TO- oh.

Whirst: *literally sitting on the berth studying together* these aren't the hoes you're looking for.

Wedge: *laughs* sorry guys! Just wanted to make things interesting! *grabs Hotshot and yeets out*

Whirst: *waits for the door, that magically fixed itself, to close*

Whirl: *immediately straddles Hoist when the door shuts all the way* where were we?

Whirst: *makes out again but not as bad as Medshot does lol*

Hotshot: *suddenly walks back in* yeah I think I forgot my- oHMYGOD I KNEW IT!!!!!!! DAD!!!!!! WHIRL AND HOIST ARE MAKING OUT!!!!!!!

Heatwave: *tired dad noises*