Finale Part 1: The Party

Hotshot: y'know, I'm surprised we're getting married. And we still haven't graduated from the Academy.

Wedge: hey blame it on the producers that ended the show with only 2 years under our belt-

Hoist: *looking at the plans* we're really having a Bachelor party the night before the wedding?

Hotshot: yes Hoist, we've been over this a billion times.

Wedge: blame it on the author for forgetting that those parties exist.

A/N: ˢᵒʳʳʸ

Hotshot: *looks up at the ceiling* will that voice be there with us at the honeymoo-

Medix: *with the girls, heading toward the Groundbridge* hey, you all behave yourselves while we're gone. Capiche?

Hotshot: *zips over toward her, noticing the garment bag in her arms* is that your dress???

Medix: it is. No you're not allowed to see it. Same goes for the rest of you boys.

Brothers: *whine when they see their fiancées pass by with garment bags too*

Hotshot: *small whine but shakes it off* anyway, are you three heading to your bachelor party on Cybertron?

Whirl: yep! We're having the party at Medix's place!

Hotshot: *nervous chuckle* funny enough I haven't seen Medix's home on Cybertron.

Medix: *chuckles* you'll see it some day. Anyway, you three behave.

Scorch: yeah. Don't wreck the place. We kinda need to use it for the ceremony tomorrow!

Wedge: haha... no promises!

Narrator: and so, the three couples exchanged their kisses and goodbyes as the girls departed for their party on Cybertron. How exciting!

Hotshot: I swear that's a British accent-

~~~The Bachelor Party~~~

Hotshot: *formally, and rather out of characterly, greets his male guests at the front entrance*

Wedge: *handing out little envelopes that have a piece of paper inside*

Hoist: *leading them all into Hero Hall*

Mechs: *all chatting with each other, talking about the incredible amounts of booze and chicks they might see tonight*

Hotshot: *gets up on the stage and approaches the microphone*
WASSSSSUUUPPPPPPP

Everyone: WASSSSSSUUUPPPPPPPP

Hotshot: good you all passed the coolness test- anyway you all have your envelopes right?

Everyone: *all answering "yes"*

Hotshot: you can now open them!

Everyone: *opening their envelopes*

Some mech: Lester Crest??

Another mech: Lamar Davis...?

A mech in the background: ...Jimmy De Santa

Mechs: *all exchange confused conversations*