Hotshot needs your help

Hotshot: *turns on his phone and waves as he starts a recording* hey everyone. Just wanted to talk to all of you alone.

Hotshot: *tiredly rubs his optics* it's currently 1AM here and my girl is fast asleep.

Hotshot: *lifts up his phone to show Medix laying next to him and recharging peacefully*

Hotshot: *lowers his phone* so you're probably wondering what my dumbass is doing up.

Hotshot: well... I've had something on my processor...

Hotshot: so, I'm guessing you've all seen that I have that tiny black box with me.

Hotshot: and in it is something that means so much to me.

Hotshot: I've been taking my sweet time with it and I feel like that's unfair to you guys...

Hotshot: but most importantly, my Medix...

Hotshot: I don't know what it is that's keeping me from popping the question... but I think I know what can help.

Hotshot: I need support and encouragement. I know she loves me very much, but I'm still very nervous.

Hotshot: so, if it's not too much trouble... I need you guys to write encouraging and supportive comments.

Hotshot: *smiling* it would mean so much and it would definitely help me boost my confidence.

Hotshot: I want this to go perfectly because that's what Medix deserves. She means everything to me.

Hotshot: *smiling wider* thanks in advance guys. And hey, if you want, help me figure out the best way to pop the question to her.

Hotshot: thanks again *shuts off his phone and then rolls over to spoon his girl as he drifts off into recharge*