Ask #7

TeamBumbleBlades asks:
Medix, do you throw wrenches at people when pissed off?

Medix: "pissed" seems more like a mundane term. "Agitated" deems itself more appropriate.

Medix: but yes. When someone angers, agitates, or "pisses me off", a wrench or two may be thrown.

Medix: but I'll throw wrenches for other situations as well. One thing for sure is, I will never throw a wrench at a human or a professor.

Medix: but other situations such as irritation, annoyance, or simply needing to "shut the hell up" for lack of a better term, deems itself worthy of a wrench being thrown at the individual that is the primary source of such nonsense.

Medix: and, though it wasn't specified in your question, my team has received several wrenches to the helm.

Medix: Hotshot used to be the one with the most times I have had to throw a wrench at, but recently it doesn't happen as often as it used to. Instead, Wedge has started to become the one with the most.

Medix: and, if it's ever asked, no, I have not received a wrench to the helm. Ever. Attempts at throwing some have been made but *smugly* they never seem to land. And- Hotshot I can see you put that wrench down.

Hotshot: *can be heard screaming as he runs down the hall* I TOLD YOU HE WOULD SENSE IT, WEDGE!

Medix: *sighs* they never learn.