Dare #51

LoveYou787982 dares:
I dare all students to ditch class. Just up and leave and watch the teachers go mad.

Recruits: *walking together to Professor Chase's class*

Whirl: I'm not gonna ditch!

Medix: excellent choice Whirl. I shall join you.

Hotshot: I'm literally failing my classes and if I miss any I'm gonna have to retake them.

Hoist: I'm not doing this dare because I don't want to be on the professor's bad side...

Wedge: I'm not doing the dare because I don't care.

Recruits: *walk in and take their seats, satisfied with their decisions in not ditching their class*

Chase: good morning Recruits. Are you all ready to take your exams?

Recruits: *and they're gone*

*noon*

Heatwave: *over the intercom* Recruits Hotshot, Wedge, Hoist, Medix, and Whirl, report to class immediately. This is your only warning.

*silence*

Heatwave: *over intercom* okay I lied, now this is your final warning. Recruits, report to class right now.

*lmao they ain't gonna respond*

Heatwave: *patience is gone* that's it *gets on comms* bots, we've got a team of ditchers. Spread out and search.

Blades: *over comm* Heatwave, honey, they're kids. They're going through their rebellious stage.

Chase: *over comm* it still doesn't make it right for them to ditch. Heatwave, I am searching their berthrooms now.

Boulder: *over comm* and it does seem unusual for them to just up and decide to leave. Isn't that what happened this morning Chase?

Chase: *over comm* yes. I was just about to hand out the exams. Then they all just left.

Blades: *over comm* your tests are hard and you make them take one almost every other day. If I were them, I would leave too.

Heatwave: *loud-ass snort in the background*

*meanwhile*

Wedge: Hotshot... why are you such a retard.

Hotshot: oh come on! It's not that bad!

Hoist: *knocking out some glitchy tech* totally...

Whirl: why did we listen to you...

Medix: *stomping a hole into an out of control tree cutter with his stiletto* may I remind you that I'VE BEEN HERE AND GOT MY AFT HANDED TO ME!

Hotshot: it's the Island of Misfit Tech guys! They're easy to take out if we work together as a team! I mean look at all the progress we've ma- *SPLAT*

Wedge: *bursts out laughing as Hotshot got pied in the face by a bot*

Hoist: *dodges some paint* guys, let's head back to the lab. Our teachers are probably looking for us.

Medix: *checking over Hotshot after destroying the bot that pied him* agreed.

Whirl: *comms in* send us back Doctor Greene!

Hotshot: wait-! *already back in the Beam Box* aw man...

*doors slide open*

Recruits: *SHIT*

Rescue Bots: hello Recruits.

Heatwave: did you all have fun ditching your classes today?

Medix, bluntly: no.

Heatwave: great. Glad to hear it. Wanna know what you're all gonna be when we get back?

Recruits: . . . . . suspended. . . ?

Heatwave: nope. Grounded *opens up groundbridge* go through. Now.

Recruits: *walks through looking utterly defeated with Heatwave close behind them*

Blades: *off to the side, camera in his face* so.... the Recruits are grounded until further notice. However, that doesn't mean to stop giving them any Asks or Dares! If anything, I'll cover for them. They're all my babies and I still want them to have fun! But safely!

A/N: Blades is best mom.