Asks for Sparked!Medix

A/N: the following is pertaining to the events from Dare #49 and Dare #50.

Ctohtson asks:

GayGiantRobots also asks:

Medix: *being cuddled in the arms of an overprotective Hotshot* that's

Medix: *being cuddled in the arms of an overprotective Hotshot* that's... kind of a hard question to answer at the moment... there's just so much going on in my processor that I can't tell what or how I truly feel about this.

Medix: I'm terrified but also excited.

Medix: I'm lost on what to do next but I also know where this will lead me.

Medix: actually, us *gestures to him and Hotshot*

Hotshot: *gently holds him closer*

Medix: *relaxes into him* I will be honest, but for the first few moments... I was in complete panic. I was feeling so many things all at once that I didn't know what to do... so, I started sobbing.

Medix: until this one *leans lovingly into Hotshot* figured out how to properly send a bond to me.

Medix: it was... very alarming because I have never been bonded before. Nor planned to be bonded until I was much older than I am now...

Medix: but it was also very calming.

Medix: *kisses Hotshot's cheekplate sweetly* this sweet and charming mech kept sending me calming and very loving bonds over and over until I was completely calm.

Medix: then he took me into his arms protectively and continued to bond with me.

Medix: he... *chuckles softly* he told me how exciting it is that we're more closer than ever before. And now we have a sparkling on the way.

Medix: he told me over and over that he has always wanted to be a sire- uh "father", in Earth terms- and sweetly said that he was so happy that I am the carrier- uh "mother", in Earth terms- to our sparkling.