Ask #32

SideswipeGamer14 asks:
How did the Rescue Bots react when they found their things? (Referring to Ask #31!)

Couples: *snickering*

Hotshot: *snorts* well, Wedge is grounded now.

Medix: I think they mean how the professors initially reacted.

Hoist: *small wheeze* well, it's safe to say Professor Boulder wasn't too happy. He was overly concerned with the "environment" Leafy IX was kept in. Now Wedge is forced to do extra garden work this week.

Whirl: *soft snort* at least Professor Chase went a little easier on him! Of course he wasn't too happy finding his book in Wedge's locker but he went easy and gave him extra homework.

Hotshot: you call memorizing and reciting the 10s codes easy?

Whirl: duh???

Hotshot: alright nerd- anyway Heatwave's reaction was hilarious! He was super angry and as he was yelling he accidentally hit himself with his nunchucks! Oh! We all were dying!!!

Couples: *burst out laughing*

Medix: *in between giggles* oh! But Professor Blades' reaction was the best! He was so dumbfounded! He had no idea his rotors could fit in a locker! But oh my gosh he was furious. So furious. He needed his rotors for a routine patrol that morning and he freaked out when they weren't there!

A/N: sorry to interrupt, but there's another question that goes along with this!

ZenthonEcho asks:

Blades: *suddenly walks in* they used to be, but then I got some upgrades

Blades: *suddenly walks in* they used to be, but then I got some upgrades. Hotshot, would you be a dear and throw that pumpkin that suddenly appeared in front of you?

Hotshot: uh sure! *yEETS it toward Blades*

Blades: *rotors suddenly shoot out to his servos as he raises them up and slices down in an x-pattern*

The Pumpkin: *falls to pieces behind him*

Medix: THEY'RE KATANAS?????

Blades: surprise! Now you all know why I was so worked up over it! Now you all have your fun while I go check on Wedge *puts the rotors back on and walks out* ta-ta!

Couples: *just sit there completely stunned*