Dare #74

Dr-Train dares:
I dare Hotshot to take Medix out dancing!

Hotshot: well thank Primus I've already been invited to a big party on Cybertron!

Wedge: *looks at the invitation* you can bring a guest and you have to dress in formal wear *places a servo on Hotshot's shoulder* bro you gonna be okay?

Hotshot: *shoves him* oh shut up dude! I'll be fine in formal wear! *walks away to go find Medix*

*after walking around for a bit*

Medix: *calmly sorting medical supplies as she hums to herself*

Hotshot: *quietly comes up behind her and covers her optics* guess who!

Medix, immediately: it's the moron!

Hotshot: *uncovers her optics with a pout*

Medix: *turns to face him* oh dear.. it seems like I was wrong. It's my moron! *kisses him sweetly*

Hotshot: *happily kisses her back, eventually holding her servos gently when they break apart* so I've been dared to take you out dancing.

Medix: oh? Really?

Hotshot: yep! And, coincidentally, I was invited to this huge party on Cybertron from an old friend of mine.

Medix: oh Primus that means it'll be a frat party-

Hotshot: actually it's formal wear.

Medix: whoa that's different.

Hotshot: *rolls optics playfully* anyway, we're allowed to bring one guest. I was hoping you'd be mine.

Medix, jokingly: what? So you can complete the dare?

Hotshot: sure, but I was planning on asking you before I was dared.

Medix: then, I would be honored! But, I'm afraid I don't have anything femininely formal to wear...

Hotshot: I knew you were going to say that... I've already got you covered, babe.

Medix: w-

Hotshot: head into your room and look in your closet. You'll find something in there with a note from me. We have 3 hours until the party starts *kisses her cheek and runs off* meet me at the groundbridge by then!

Medix: al....right...? *finishes organizing and heads into her berthroom followed immediately by delighted screaming*

*about 3 hours later*

Hotshot, wearing this:

Wedge: *whistles* are you a transformer? Because you are Optimus Fine

Hotshot: *stands proud* I do look good, don't I?