Dare #17

StarylightMoon dares:
I dare the recruits to capture Blades and Heatwave kissing each other on camera.

Medix: this is a terrible idea...

Hotshot: oh come on! I think it'll be hilarious!

Hoist: uhh... I second what Medix said. Won't we get in a lot of trouble?

Whirl: not if they don't see us.

Wedge: yeah... we're gonna get our afts beat.

*the Recruits then sneak off to find the two professors*

*suddenly they all cause a domino effect when they hear some commotion going on down one of the hallways*

Hotshot: *as everyone gets off of him* quick! Hide!

*the recruits quickly hide in areas that are hidden from view but enables them to see clearly down the hall*

Medix: *as Hotshot hides with him* you could've literally hidden anywhere else.

Hotshot: I know but if we ever get caught *whispers in his audio* I know the perfect way for us to get out of it.

*Medix remains stunned as the rest of the team gets their phones out*

*down the hall*

Blades: *in the middle of a conversation* -I mean someday their dares are gonna get too out of hand! I worry for their safety!

Heatwave: if it helps them learn then I'm not too worried about it.

Blades: *a mom* I cAn'T bELievE-

Wedge: *sighs heavily* this is pointless. They're obviously arguing.

Whirl: something exciting is bound to happen soon! I just know it!

Medix: I doubt it. Their argument seems like it will- oh nevermind.

Hotshot: whoa! *gets out his phone and records the absolute makeout fest between the two professors*

Hoist: *shielding his own optics* I... uh... feel very uncomfortable watching this...

Whirl: you don't have to if you don't want to.

Medix: but you will lose the dare.

Hoist: .....

Wedge: *bet* worth it *shuts off his phone and walks away with Hoist*

Hotshot: ha! You lo-mph!!

Medix: *covering his mouth* shh!!

Blades: *in the background* did you hear that?

Heatwave: I did. Let's go check it out *they start walking toward the area where the three recruits are hiding*

Hotshot: *panics* PLAN B!

Medix: wha- MPF!

*suddenly Hotshot tacklekissed Medix to the ground right in front of the professors*

Heatblades: UH-

Hotshot: *lets go of kiss and looks up* OOPS! WRONG PLACE WRONG TIME! G O T T A G O *converts to jet mode and nyooms off*

Medix: *just on the ground completely stunned*

Whirl: *was able to sneak away, laughing as she retreats from the area*

*later*

Medix: *arguing with Hotshot* F*** YOU!

Hotshot: p a n i c k e d

Wedge: oh shut up guys. Did any of you actually complete the dare?

Medix and Hotshot: *check their phones only to realize that nothing was recorded* WHAT?!?!

Hoist: *looks at Whirl* how about you, Whirl? Were you able to complete the dare?

Whirl: *smugly takes out her phone and shows them the video of the intense Heatblades makeout session*

Hotshot: *groans*

Whirl: oh! And I shouldn't forget the bonus material! *shows them the Medshot tacklekiss*

Wedge:

Hoist:

Hotshot:

Hotshot:

You weren't supposed to see that

Medix: