Ask #54

Dr-TrainVerse asks:
Hey Medix, was it hard pretending to be a mech for so long? Even though you were actually a femme?

Medix: *tears falling down her beautiful face* yes.

Medix: *wipes away her tears* I was definitely created as a femme... but I was raised as a mech...

Medix, immediately: and don't blame my creators! They were only doing what they thought was right! They thought that me presenting myself as a mech would earn me more respect! *quietly* since the town I was raised in heavily praised the male society...

Medix: but there's also another reason, and I'm really not trying to be narcissistic... but I was a very beautiful femme-

Hotshot: *from outside the door* "was"??? Baby you've always been beautiful!!!

Medix: *chuckles softly as she looks at the camera* he's been at my door for almost half an hour.

Medix: *getting back to the subject* anyway-

Medix: I was a beautiful femme. A very short and beautiful femme. My creators feared that I would be taken one day for the cybertronian equivalent of "sex trafficking"

Medix: so... they altered me to make me look like a mech...

Medix: they but more armor on me in order for me to look bigger. It was heavy... very heavy... but dammit now I can lift anything 100 times my own weight.

Medix: it worked, honestly... I was a very attractive mech, as Hotshot likes to think of me as...

Hotshot, outside the door: DAMN RIGHT! It's still you either way!!!

Medix: *giggles* Primus I love him so much...

Medix: *getting back to the subject* but... no one, at least in the area I used to live in, would be foolish enough to grab a mech...

Medix: *tears falling* but goddammit I'm so happy that the times have changed.

Medix: the town I used to live in has changed so much that femmes were no longer afraid to wander the streets...

Medix: I haven't told my creators about me going back to a femme yet...

Medix: *tears fall again* because I have no idea where they are... I have tried to get in contact with them... but no response or even a confirmation that it's been recieved has come in...

Hotshot, sensing sadness:

Medix, drying her tears as if nothing she just said happened: I'm very grateful that my team has accepted me for who I truly am...

Medix: I am a femme. And dammit I'm proud to be one...

Medix, as Hotshot almost smashed through the door: now if you'll excuse me... I have to let my very loyal and very sweet love of my life into the room.

Medix: *leaves the camera rolling as she gets up and opens the door, immediately finding herself engulfed in the arms of the love of her life as she giggles sweetly* Hotshot!!

Hotshot: *attacks her with kisses as the camera turns off, the sounds of sweet laughter and wholesome giggling echoing throughout the room*