I let out soft breaths as he continues to keep my eyes against his own, slowly starting to lean over the wooden barrel, as he runs his hand against my thigh and into the water itself. It's almost as if my body beckons for it. Like it's not my own. He runs his thumb against me causing me to let out the softest noise, even as he pushes his fingers into me.

I let out a soft breath as well as the noise along with it. Our eyes never leaving each other. The way he pushes more makes me pull my head back and moan softly, the water splashing against the floor. I look back to him which makes him move his hand more, causing me to move my hips slightly, the water splashing from the movements. I put my head back more as he continues and let out more moans. Which causes me to reach my peak and let out breaths. His hand comes from the water, letting the droplets from his hand drip onto my chest and then mouth.

He places them against my lips and I envelope them, sucking slightly on them as he pulls them back, running them against my chin and then chest, pushing my head back by my chin, causing me to let out another noise at his action.

He makes a swift movement and dips a pitcher into the water, pouring it over my body and then my hair, as well as my face.

He comes around and runs his fingers against my scalp and bunches the hair up, leaning down and pressing it against his face, then pulling my head up and against his shoulder. He reaches towards my hand with a blade, running it against my skin, pressing it slightly but not to draw any blood. He brings it up to my neck as if to slice it. He brings it against my jaw, cutting my hair with it.

He drops it to the floor and then leans my head back, pressing his lips against mine, the sweet taste of medicinal. A drug. He pushes my head down down into the water lightly.

I come up from the water and gasp, looking around. I grab my hair and none is gone. The door opens to reveal the blonde woman that had once insulted me. I sink down slightly and look to her. She sits onto the bed and holds a cloth. "Are you going to get out? Or drown yourself?" She asks and I furrow my brows. I wipe my face and stand from the water as it drips down. She looks over me and then stands, wrapping the cloth around me.

I easily dry and press my wet hair into it. Why had he done this? Why had Ragnar done this?

I stay silent as she helps me dress, pulling my hair back slightly. I clench my jaw and avoid contact to her. "Ivar is terrible.." she speaks lightly as if someone could hear her. "I'm sorry he has done this to you." She looks to me and I look to her. "He's ruthless." I speak and nod once. "I am going to leave and speak to Bjorn." She says and looks to me. "But it will be when he sleeps." She nods and watches me. "You need to get out of here." She says and takes my arm. I won't forget what she had done with another man in order to have Ivars child. "He killed him." As if to read my thoughts. "He killed my child." she repeats and I purse my lips.

The door opens to reveal Ivar. "Let us go. People wait to see Queen Isabella." He says to Freydis. I look to him and she nods. I start towards him and he continues to block the door. "If you try to escape I will have you killed." He speaks to my face and I roll my eyes. He starts walking and I move beside him, gripping tightly to the dress. "I don't care. Do as you please." I say harshly and he smiles with a laugh. "You know I would." He speaks and looks to me as the door is opened for him, stepping into the great hall where people celebrate.

He walks to his throne and stands there. "My men and women! Do you remember our dear Queen Isabella!?" He gestures to me and they look to me. I clench my jaw and watch him. "Now. I was thinking. Since we have won. We shall take her city next, Italia. Rich lands and beautiful people. Slaves. Christians." He laughs and everyone cheers. "Get her a drink." He speaks and I am handed one. I grip it tightly and sip from it. I need it.

He grins and steps down from the throne in front of me again. "You will regret ever betraying me." He nods and smiles. I sip the drink again and watch him. "What should we do with her?" He asks everyone and they shout several things. "Kill her!" "Sell her!"

I clench my jaw and Ivar nods. "No no. Not yet my people. We need her. She is an asset." He tilts his head to the side and watches me. I am becoming furious. "Plus. Maybe she could be a play thing for my men." He nods and the men cheer. I take the drink into my mouth and then spit it into Ivars face. He laughs and wipes his eyes, licking his lips. He looks to me and I turn away to start walking, throwing the cup down. He holds his hand up to stop the guards from grabbing me. I slam the door open and trudge to the cabin.

I close the door harshly and look around it. I start throwing things and breaking things. I yell and then press my hand to the wall as a sharp dizziness comes to my mind. I close my eyes and breathe harshly. I hit the wall and look as the door opens to reveal Ivar once more.

"Have you not tortured me enough you stupid little boy?" I yell at him and toss something his way but it just shatters behind him. He closes the door and clenches his jaw. "I am not stupid. You wouldn't be here if I was." He says and moves to sit onto the bed with a slight grunt from his legs. I shake my head and lean against the wall, away from him. "I would never kill you." He speaks and watches me. "You would rule this kingdom. But as a Viking." He nods slowly. "With terror of course. Not the same loving self. Vikings would live there. While your Christians become servants."

He nods and looks around the room and to the armor on the floor. He grabs it and looks to it. "Look at that. You've already started." He tosses it back down and stands, walking to me. "You know that I wouldn't let anyone touch you. As if I'm that terrible. I'm a god." He speaks and I look at him. "Ivar. I don't give a damn. You speak as if I am to care about any of this. Once I get free, I will absolutely find you and hunt you down myself. You will not set foot in Italia. It is my city."

He watches me and lets out a laugh. "Are you happy?" He asks and tilts his head to the side. "You risked your life. For a boy. You could have a man." His face is now serious. "He is well enough a man." He nods and steps back towards the bed. "But you did not answer if you were happy." I part my lips. Am I truly happy? I have everything.. other than a child. "Yes. I am." He hums and makes a sucking noise through his teeth. "Then why all of this anger?"

He looks to me and I step to him. "Stop asking me questions." I look over his face and clench my fist. He drops his crutch to the ground and looks to me. "You are scared." He says and I am moments away from just killing him. "No. I'm not. Not even of you." I say harshly and he watches me for a moment like his eyes become doe like.

He grips the back of my hair and presses his lips against mine. The anger boiling inside me. I grip the leather vest he wears and help him sit into the bed. I move my lips against his and take the opportunity to wrap a hand gently against his throat. I sit up slightly and looks up at me for a moment. I move my other hand and grip his throat tightly, cutting off the airways. He grasps my wrists, trying to move them. He then grips something from his pocket and presses it against my throat. I clench my jaw and he presses it, enough to let blood escape. I lean down into his ear. "You will not touch my kingdom." I release my hands and he takes a sharp breath. I sit up and reach to my neck, covering the slice.

He looks up at me and sits up. "I should fucking kill you." I look at him in the eyes. "Then do it." I pull his hand up and hold the blade, pressed against the dress opening to my heart. I look down to him and he parts his lips. He presses it into my skin and I clench my jaw. But instead he pulls it away. I move from his lap and he grabs his crutch, standing up. "What happened to the Ivar I knew?" I speak and he looks up to me. "He's gone." He clenches his jaw and leaves the room.