CHAPTER 50 - RESTORING AVONMORA'S SOUL

Start from the beginning

"You are my soulmate Rae and I want you to dress like the Queen you are meant to be everyday of our lives." Jason said reaching her and pulling her towards him.

Rae groaned. "Don't I have a say in this how do even put it 'the Queen you are meant to be'?" She asked.

"No." Jason answered and briefly closes his eyes and he opened them. "They are here." Hardly has he finished his statement when Rae and him heard a knock.

Jason smiled locking his eyes with Rae who did the same thing. The knock continue and Rae didn't move from her spot.

They heard Lillian opening the door and attending to whosoever it is at the door.

Soon afterwards they heard 'goodbye' and the sound of the door locking. The sound of Lillian's steps on the staircase was heard as she was heading to her room. Jason quickly kissed her lips and lifted up his head and peck her two cheeks and finally her forehead.

Rae blinked her eyes multiple times when she saw Jason at the window. She usually forgets his vampire speed.

"Please Rae for my sake, wear any one of the clothes tomorrow to school, I promise you they are all your size and you will like it." Jason said and changed into his phoenix bird form and flew out of the already open window.

Before Lillian will knock on the door, Rae opened it. Rae notice the different set of clothes flying in the air behind her grandmother as they followed Lillian in a row.

Lillian was surprised to see Rae standing at the door. She entered the room and Rae closes the door.

"I thought I heard a voice talking to you when I was coming." Lillian said and use her magic to open Rae's wardrobe and remove all her boyish clothes out of the wardrobe, still using her magic all the new clothes in the air started entering inside the wardrobe on after the other. Rae wouldn't deny the fact that the clothes, mostly gowns looks so beautiful, the long gowns looks like the ones a princess do wear. She was a princess, the princess of the witches or rather of the Mer-clan and she had never thought about buying any clothes that has a similar resemblance to a princess clothes. It has never crossed her mind once. "And I thought you said you are tired young lady and you needed your beauty sleep, why are you not in bed and still on the clothes you wore to school?" Lillian asked.

"Grandma my tiredness is suddenly gone immediately I entered my room and I was talking to myself." Rae answered. "Who brought the clothes for me?" She asked pretending not to know who brought it.

"Oh, it was Jason guards. He brought you those beautiful clothes." Lillian said with a smile. "Thank goodness he didn't give you the money for the clothes like I mistakenly did if not you are going to buy more of those your boyish clothes again. At least someone else sees what I saw and was able to take action in buying these beautiful set of clothes for you. And please do not reject the clothes that your Mate gave to you. Rejecting it means you are rejecting his love and if you really wants to make his wolf happy, you better put on one of the clothes to school tomorrow." Lillian added softly.

"I have heard you Grandma." Rae said. "I... will... try… to.. wear... one... of... it... tomorrow." She added slowly.

"That's good Rae, it's time for you to behave like the Princess you are meant to be."

"Oh not you again." Rae groaned remembering Jason's words as they sounded familiar to her.

Lillian not knowing what she meant by that just smiled and left the room. Rae's old boyish clothes following her behind. She was going to burn them, she didn't trust her granddaughter.

****

KING ROEN'S PALACE:

Jason appeared in his room and was about to fall on his bed when a knock stopped him half way.