Chapter 49 - LUCIFER'S BONES

Start from the beginning

"I don't believe Tamara would tame the beast or defeat it so easily, If she can be able to wipe out my memory and present me to Roen and you all as his wife, then, she is up to something else. Come to think of it, how did she know I will give birth to a Tribrid and true to her words, I did. I am not even sure that the sacrifice my son have to make when we see the last mermaid, is true. I made a memory wiper stone which she used on me and it still remains one more time before it becomes useless, she might have used it on the ravaging beast and lie to you all that the beast is dead or rather she will say she had defeated it…. don't you think so Lillian?" Queen Rosa ask Lillian.

"What are you trying to say my Queen?"

"What I am trying to say is that the ravaging beast is still alive and it's out there patiently waiting to strike." Queen Rosa responded. "If it has died as Tamara has claimed I will know." She added.

"I believe what you say my Queen." Lillian said.

'If Tamara could lie and tell everyone that only the last Mermaid will be used to close down the Gate completely and now she just find out the truth about Sarah being a mermaid which shows Rae isn't the last mermaid as they had all presumed, that means Tamara lied to everyone else again when she said she defeated the ravaging beast' Lillian thought.

"Tamara has deceived everyone in the whole Supernaturals and to even think we actually believed all her lies." Lillian said.

"That's my point, I think she lied to everyone of us." Queen Rosa said.

"Like I told you before my Queen, you have a Tribrid has your son, so perform your magic to see if you and Roen are soulmates." Lillian told Rosa.

"Don't you think I was given a Tribird as a son for a reason since I was the one who had broken the mate connection. I feel like my son will experience such." Queen Rosa told Lillian her fears.

"My Queen, you have forgotten that your son is not only a Tribird but a Millennium Wolf. He will protect you and everyone in this Kingdom as long as you are doing good. My own believe is that you were given a Tribird as a son for a reason, and that reason is for good. So don't freak out and imagine things." Lillian said to her softly.

"Thank you Lillian, I will use my magic on the day of the full moon which falls on the wolf festival which is in two days time form now." Queen Rosa said.

"I have an idea but I am not sure if it will work." Lillian told Rosa.

"You have an idea? What kind of idea?" Queen Rosa asked.

"I know if I ask you to tell Roen everything you told me, you wouldn't. So, I think we should expose Tamara at the Wolf festival." Lillian suggested.

"Your idea is good, but I don't think Roen will believe us. He trusts the Priestess and always do as she asked him to do, believe me Lillian, it will be hard, very hard to convince Roen that Tamara is not trustworthy." Queen Rosa told Lillian.

"Leave that to me my Queen, I have a good plan, and Roen will believe once he sees it with his own eyes." Lillian said confidently. She planned on revealing Rae's true identity and Sarah's together in the Wolf Festival, in that way Roen will believe that there is no last mermaid like Tamara had said and realized that he had been deceived. And Tharollin who is back, won't allow anything happen to his daughter or her friend.

A good perfect plan and she hope it works out.

"What are you planning?" Queen Rosa asked showing her interest.

"Something that will favour you and open Roen's eyes to see the true color of my sister. You know sometimes I wish Tamara and I are not sisters." Lillian answered. "I hope you and the King are soulmate, if truly you are his soulmate we have won number one war out of the 2."