Chapter Thirty-Five

The ship engines disengaged at the edge as the dust stirred in the air. Finder sighed in relief, holding on to the railing and closing her eyes. Hard Drive and Green Thunder laid on the floor as they looked at each other and realized the ship had stopped. James regained consciousness. He shook his head in confusion. As he glanced over to the right, James saw that the Convergence Device was destroyed, giving off two sparks. Finder, Green Thunder, and Hard Drive ran to check on James. Before James stood up and responded, Finder hugged him tight. James held on to her for a brief moment. His ears drifted to the frequency of sound, ringing loud inside his ear. The intensity of sound increased as he let go of Finder.

"James, are you okay?" Finder asked, feeling concern.

"No, don't you hear that noise?" James asked, cupping his ear.

Finder turned her head and listened. "What noise? I don't hear anything."

The noise got louder and louder within James' ears. His eyes glowed green and blue once again. He tried covering his ears as the noise got worse when he stumbled back against the wall. James' ears began to bleed. 

Finder looked at Hard Drive. "Hard Drive, is there anything we can do to help James?"

Hard Drive came close when he used his eyes to scan James' body for any irregularities. He picked up on James' increased heartbeat. A woman out of nowhere teleported in a blue flash within the ship. 

"Amera, what are you doing?" Hard Drive asked in a puzzled tone.

"We need to get you all off this ship." Amera extended her hand. "Everyone grab hands, we are gonna teleport out of here."

Finder grabbed James left hand, Hard Drive latched onto her right hand. Green Thunder reached out and gripped hold of Hard Drive's left hand and Amera took hold of Green Thunder's right shoulder. In a flash of blue light, they all teleported off the ship and ended up in different places. The ringing had stopped for James and his eyes stopped glowing green and blue when he looked all around.

"James are you alright?" Finder asked.

James rubbed his forehead while looking around the area."Yeah, I'm okay. Whatever you guys did to help me, it worked."

James looked at Green Thunder as he shrugged his shoulders. "It wasn't me. I don't have that kind of power to teleport everybody."

Hard Drive eye blinked two."We didn't do anything James."

"Then who?" James eyes widen with a puzzled expression. 

As James turned around, he saw Amera standing in the corner. "I suppose I have you to thank."

"We must move." Amera waved her hand. "Right this way."

The group followed Amera deep in the terrain of a tunnel that emitted a bright light. When they walked out of the tunnel, they each saw a transparent dome structure that surrounded an advanced city. James looked above and noticed the sky was pitched black that shined with stars.

"What is this place?" James asked.

"We are at the Nexus Point outside of time and space." Amera led the group on a path.

"I have heard of this place. I thought it was a myth." Green Thunder rubbed his head looking around his surroundings 

James scratched his head. "Say what again?"

"The Nexus Point is an outside multiverse of all Earths. It is a safe haven." Amera summon a round crystal ball that glowed a white glow.

Amera waved her hand and revealed an image of an Earth, being destroyed by a wave of blue energy. "What you just saw was the destruction of Earth 11. Billions of lives lost."