Chapter Eleven

Two half red moons illuminated the night sky in perfect symmetry at Uriee's dojo. James wore a black karate gear with a half black and white crystal symbol emblem in the back of his coat as orange light radiated above the room. James wiped the cold droplets of sweat off his face. He sighed, cracking his neck to the right side. His eyes glowed with green and blue with zeal of focus as his hands were up with clenched fist. Uriee held his hands behind his back glancing at James. James stepped forward in his fighting stance and his feet planted on the blue thick mat. James charged at Uriee tapping into his blue aura power throwing punches and kicks. Uriee moved side to side, countering most of the attacks and flipped James hard on the blue mat. Uriee smiled at his progress as he pulled him off the mat. 

"You are improving, James, you just need to keep your guard up on your right." Uriee threw a right and left punch at James, using his orange aura powers that shined from his fist.

James dodged it and countered the second punch from Uriee by blocking the second one with his hand. Uriee Swept under his legs, knocking him off balance.

James pounded his fist on the mat."You got me that time."

"Good, you're getting better." Uriee reached his hand, pulling James up off the floor.

"That's it for sparring. Come on along we have to go for a walk." Uriee walked with outside. James slipped on his space Jordans shoes and followed.

"Where are you taking me this time, Master Uriee?" James asked, feeling puzzled.

"You will find out, grab your possessions," Uriee said. "It's time for your next lesson."

A flicker of green and blue energy glowed in James's eyes as tried to breathe and his hands tightened.  Uriee took James to one of the most deadly places in his world called Myri Mountain. 

"You trying to kill me again, Uriee?" James asked, scoffing at him while looking down at the edge of the melting lava. The pebbles fell into the lava as the volcanic ash rose from the ground.

"You are to do what is instructed of you and walk into that volcano. Remember, your breathing techniques. Focus on your aura," Uriee instructed.

Uriee extended his orange scaled hands. "Take off your shoes." 

James wiped the smoke away from his eyes. "What? I'm not walking inside that! Besides these space Jordans are not cheap."

Uriee drank his lotus tea from his iron insulated thermos."This is no different from the smaller volcano you went into the last time." 

James looked back at Uriee with a deadpan expression."Yeah, but you throw me in it!" 

"A baby learns how to walk after several trials and errors. A swimmer learns to swim, after several attempts to perform a stroke, or any other methods of swimming, in order to survive. You have to face this challenge and embrace your strength. Only then, can you achieve the unachievable," Uriee said.

"So, sink or swim?" James asked.

Uriee winked. "Right."

James shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, you forgot one thing though? It's a huge freaking Volcano!"

Uriee gave him the stare.

James sighed in defeat. "Fine! I'll do it, but you can't throw me into something without my--"

Before James uttered another word, Uriee summoned his orange aura power and pounded his fist into the ground, separating himself from James.

James Jumped back as his eyes bulged, looking at the lava bubbling close to him."You're crazy!"