Chapter Twenty-Five

The night sky gleamed bright from the stars as Nabal ran toward James. He smirked as he countered Nabal punches and kicks. Nabal threw a punch, hitting the side of the building. James punched him hard in the chest, twisted his arm, and punched him square in the jaw. People who walked by recorded the incident with their cell phones. 

Nabal got up with furrowed eyebrows as he clenched his teeth. "I'll make you suffer for that." He charged at James with punches and that was inches away from knocking his head off his body hitting a brick wall.

James bobbed and weaved from his attacks. "Too slow." James countered and pushed him from behind.

Nabal got in a fighting stance as his fists balled up and foot moved an inch forward. "When I get my hands on you."

"You got to do better than that!" James frowned as he kicked Nabal hard in the face with a jump kick. He gave a solid punch to his jaw that sent him flying at high speed as he plummeted against a tall statue of an artist, crumbling to pieces. A massive dust cloud hung in the air. The people around the statue ran away, hearts racing. Androids fired their weapons at James. He increased his blue aura as lasers bounced off. With super speed, James took out twenty androids with punches and kicks, shattering their energy core. Their green flashing eyes stopped blinking. Smoke swept through their dark skulls.

"That's all you got." James walked forward. "I was expecting more from Saladin's lackey. It's not too late. You can go and wag your tail between your legs."

"How dare you! I will have your head and deliver it to Saladin!" Nabal snarled at him.

James smirked."Why don't you just give up and call it a day?" 

"Silence creature! I won't rest until you are destroyed." Nabal shifted his fingers.

James cracked his knuckles to the side. "Many have tried. I was gonna ask you to leave this planet in peace. If you insist on fighting, I would be happy to oblige you."

Nabal eyes glared at James with fury. He got into a fighting stance and his fist clenched together in unison. Slight air escaped his lips. His body hummed with desperation. The ground cracked beneath his feet. The people panicked and ran away as the sound of shoes pounded the ground. Buildings began to shake all around. James paused with a smirk for a moment not approaching Nabal. A loud shrieking sound passed from Nabal's lips. His eyes burned with a green glow. A dark cloud manifested from the sky.

"You will pay for your insolence, Creature!" Nabal spat out green blood at the ground that burns through the ground. The wind blew in James' direction. It pushed him back five inches.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" James asked. "I got places to go."

Nabal ran with speed, screaming as yellow lighting flashed in multiple directions. Acid rain fell upon the sky and melted everything on contact. The smell of fruit and plants reek an awful smell to James's nostrils worse than old man gym socks.

The wind blew hard against James' eyes as he felt a hard fist against his jaw. Before he had time to recover, Nabal scissors kicked him in the chest. James blocked the impact with his elbows.

"Time to die!" Nabal delivered his hard punch that flashed with green energy. James deflected it and jumped behind him. He placed him on the chokehold, squeezing hard against Nabal's neck. When Nabal ran backward against the building wall. He elbowed James in the stomach and went on his knees gasping for air. Nabal struggled as he lifted his hand, summoning yellow energy from his hand and fired at James's face. James deflected with his hand as he kicked down the back of his knee. James tugged tighter against Nabal's neck as his eyes closed and stopped resisting. The dark storm had passed and the acid rain had ceased. James sighed in relief, laying Nabal on the ground. He wiped the sweat off his face knowing that he bested one of Saladin's wards.