Chapter Twelve

On Earth 1, James, Green Thunder, Wavelength, and Uriee went through the portal to meet at Millennia's spaceship. After transferring through the blue portal, James noticed multiple earths, overlapping on each other where others imploded in massive explosions. Stars faded out as new ones were born. Uriee with his hands behind his back, tilted his head up, watching the events unfold with each world.

Uriee frowned at the destruction."This is unnatural."

"What you see before you are worlds being destroyed and created. This is part of the crystals doing. If all the Crystal of Kondo were all misused, this would be the end result of all worlds being destroyed. Saladin destroyed my universe when he killed my friends and loved ones," Green Thunder said, with a deep modulated cybernetic voice. He clenched his hands."

James glanced at Green Thunder balling his fist as Wavelength turned his head keeping an eye on James. They all arrived at Millennia's Spaceship, walking through the blue portal. Millennia was standing on top of the deck, his head leaned down on the metal rail, gripping with two hands on the bar. He lifted his head up and made eye contact with everyone that had arrived.

"Alright, I've called you all here since we are faced with a grave crisis. So far, Saladin has yellow, black, and a green Crystal of Kondo. And he took Finder to locate the rest. We have the red Crystal of Kondo hidden from his grasp and we need to work together to get the rest of the crystals from other worlds. As long as we have an advantage, there is a chance we can beat Saladin and save the rest of the parallel worlds from annihilation. I thought it would be best to break up into teams to find the other crystals in other worlds. If we encounter Finder, she will be under Saladin's control. We will do what is necessary to save her. Green Thunder and James you will go to Earth 15. Uriee and Wavelength will go to Earth 8. I will be heading for Earth 40. We will leave in two days and maintain communication with each other. Any questions?"

"What's that supposed to mean? Do what is necessary to save her, Millennia?"Wavelength walked forward, looking up at Millennia. "Finder is our friend Millennia, or have you forgotten that in all the years of working side by side."

"I haven't forgotten what she did, Wavelength, and we will do everything in our power to save her. Our main priority is to get the rest of the crystals before Saladin does."

The group looked at each other with glances and looked back at Millennia for confirmation.

"Hey, What happened to Hard Drive? How come he is not with us?" James asked Millennia. When hearing the question, Millennia bit his upper lip and paused for a minute to explain his situation.

"Hard Drive is unconscious and is in need of repairs. He isn't out of the woods since Saladin did heavy damage to his body." Millennia sighed for a moment trying to contain the energy that was burning bright in him. James' eyes glared with heavy blue energy by the simple mentioning of Saladin's name. Wavelength took a step back from James as Uriee placed his orange, scaled hands on James's shoulder.

"James listens to me, you are in control-- focus on your breathing remember." Green Thunder placed his hand on James' shoulder.

"Get your hands off me, Green Thunder, or Charles, or whoever the hell you are! We are not friends and just because you are seeing Nikki doesn't make us allies either. I don't need sentiment from a low life jock. If you ever touch me again, you will lose more than your hand!"

Green Thunder black tinted green armor disassembled into green energy as he reverted back to Charles adjusting his football jacket. "New flash, James, Nikki came to me when you couldn't give her the attention she wanted."

"I gave her attention. She thought I cheated on her with Rachel and you took advantage of her heart." James glared at Charles with glowing green and blue eyes.