Chapter Twenty-Two

In a matter of minutes, James maximized his blue aura powers around his body that formed a strong field barrier. His eyes went from brown to green, to blue. He let out a yell as he plunged into the water, breaching the waves apart in mere seconds at a high rate of speed that can't be seen by the naked eye. His mind raptured with vengeance, his heart pulsed faster, passing through the open waves. 

Millennia raised his hand to signal."Hard Drive on the count of three, activate the defense weapons."

Hard Drive accessed the ship systems from his control system from his left wrist linking a black cord to the interface. "All right Millennia, consider it done."

"Covac, did you find the red Crystal of Kondo?" Saladin asked, balling his fist.

"No my--" Saladin slapped him hard against the wall. He glared at Covac.

Saladin's eyes glowed green."Find it now! Even if you have torn this ship apart!" 

Covac stood up and whipped the blood off his face. "Yes, I will, sir." 

Covac left the room and opened a communication channel to Hunter Clone. There was no response. He squinted his eyes. "Why is he not responding to my call? Something is wrong."

Bang! Covac gasped when he looked down and noticed a hole in his chest, revealing a gap. He fell down on the floor. His eyes went blank when he saw metallic gold feet approaching him. "Hard Drive?"

Hard Drive had his gun pointed to his head. "How does it feel to be helpless?"

Covac smirked as the gap in his chest healed. "You can't kill me."

Hard Drive pointed his weapon at Covac's head."According to my readings, you can't regenerate once I destroy your spinal cord from your brain stem.

Covac gulped in shock that Hard Drive deduced his weakness in a matter of seconds. Hard Drive powered up his weapon.

Covac raised his hands in a desperate plea. "Wait! I can be of some help. I can tell you where Saladin is."

A loud boom shook the ship. Saladin was almost thrown off balance. Millennia took fifty armed androids out with his blue energy wave. Saladin locked eyes with him. "Millennia I should have known it was you. You came to reclaim your ship?"

Out of nowhere, James sucker-punched Saladin across the jaw that sent him up in the air. Saladin straightened up his position, floating in the air. A smile crept in his face. 

Saladin glared at both of them."I see you brought the boy. I was hoping you didn't come alone, old friend."

James threw a blue energy blast at his face. Saladin's face healed. "This is for Uriee!"

"You got stronger, for a human!" Saladin  threw a punch at James. James countered it with a hard jab to his stomach. "Is that all you got?"

"I'm just getting started!" James blasted Saladin with a blue energy blast from his hand. Saladin formed a green shield to deflect the energy. His muscles tightened straining to force the energy back. 

Saladin smirked. "I see you have absorbed some of the crystals. I feel the power within you. No matter. I will take it from you after you are dead."

Saladin shattered James' energy blast with his hands. Smoke singed his hands, his eyes glared at James in annoyance. "Now it ends!"

"No, Saladin, your evil ends!" James ran toward him, exchanging hard kicks and punches that sent shockwaves throughout the ship. James hitted him with solid rapid punches and kicks to the head stomach that moved Saladin back fifty feet. James increased his speed, making it difficult for him to counter.