Chapter Fourteen

Wind rippled against James's clothes from the air. He landed behind a red tent as he deactivated his glowing green and blue eyes and blue aura that was given off his body. James was checking his breath, his black t-shirt for wrinkles, and jerked his head back in position. He dusted off his khaki shorts and new black Air Jordans while rubbing his black short haircut.

James turned to the side, walking forward seeing a crowd of people going on big rides, eating cotton candy, and playing other games for amusement. James' shoes  swished on the gravel as he scouted, finding Raya on her cell phone by the corner of a black tent. She wore blue jeans and a light green t-shirt. He headed toward her direction. Her long, brown hair and her blue enchanted eyes made James' heart pound at a fast pace.

James smiled, walking up to her. "Hey."

 She turned around. "Oh, Hi James, I was just about to call you. I'm glad you came." Raya put away her cell phone.

James took her hand. "Well, me too, you want to go on the Ferris Wheel? We can grab a bite later."

"Okay, sure lead the way, James," Raya said.

James and Raya approached a line. Seven people were ahead of them. There was one bulky guy, collecting money for five dollars for the ride. James pulled out his wallet to pay for the tickets. He looked at her eyes admiring her beauty. "I just wanted you to know that you look beautiful, Raya."

She smiled with red cheeks of approval. "Thank you, James, you don't look bad yourself." 

 They approached the multicolor Ferris Wheel with its red, blue, and yellow colors.  Hunter clone arrived, watching James and Raya entering the Ferris Wheel. He smiled as his eyes flickered with a yellow glow.

"Excuse me, but you can't cut in line. We were here first and the line is back there!" Hunter clone turned around and glanced at the guy who interrupted his moment.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners," Hunter clone said with a calm tone."I'll go back in line." He smirked leaving the line.

Within seconds minutes, the man that approached Hunter clone started to have a massive heart attack right on and fell on the ground. The crowd turned in shock and panicked as they stood back. The man who collected money for the rides went to the man who had a heart attack and called the ambulance.

"X, are you in position?" Hunter Clone asked.

 X walked in a steady path, running scans on the perimeter. "Confirmed."

"Okay, here is what I need you to do? I need you to attack the crowd to draw James out. I'll handle the rest."

"Confirmed." X turned his hands into plasma rifles and started shooting people. X shot the control system that caused the Ferris Wheel to stop, leaving James and Raya in midair trapped.

She took out her cell phone to record the incident for her school paper.  "James, all my God! Do you see that? The people are being attacked by some type of robot and we are trapped here." 

"Yes, I do see," James held her hand. "Stay here, you'll be safe."

"James, don't be crazy, you are too high to jump down. It would be suicide," Raya said with a concerned tone.

Green Thunder shows up before James attempts to leave the Ferris Wheel. "Look who showed up to ruin all the fun." James gritted his teeth.

"Who is that mystery guy in that suit?" Raya asked.

"Someone you don't want to know, trust me on that." James touched her face and used a fraction of his blue aura powers to put Raya to sleep. He caught her and picked her up. James laid her body on the cushioned seat. He took her cell phone and caused it to crack and break from the black screen. James looked at her as he opened and closed the door behind him.