Chapter One

Earth 36 was a world that began as a utopia. Towering metallic shiny buildings surrounded the landscape, wet tires of the electric cars sequencing hard on the smooth paved road on a breezy night. Millennia stood still, sniffing in the fragrant air of purple, red, and blue roses nestled in his nostrils, while briefed on diplomatic relations with aliens within the hallway by Hard Drive, a gold plated android, leaving the Sanctuary of Heroes.

Millennia admired the high court garden as his blue leather cloak and blue boots, crunched down on the stone steps as he moved within the high court admiring the variety of green, yellow, and orange leaves from the trees that caught his attention of the beautiful scenery as he turned to Hard Drive and said,"The meeting went well, old friend."

"Was there any doubt?" Hard Drive asked, blinking his eyes as his lips parted away and cheeks lifted forming a smile.

Millennia nodded as his lips curled up to smile."Without the backing and support from Qu and the E Charter, none of this would be possible."

"Based on my analysis, there would be a 50% chance things would have turned out differently." Hard Drive lifted an eyebrow.

Millennia hand hung on his shoulder."Well, it was a good thing I seek wise counsel when needed."

Hard Drive eyes squinted at Millennia. "Something on your mind?"

Millennia eyes dotted back and forth."It's nothing. We should meet with the others."

He tapped Hard Drive's gold plated shoulder. "I'm looking forward to that Simal wine. It has been a long day."

"A mixture of dragon fruit red Bacardi with a splash of mint. I never had Simal wine before. What does it taste like?" Hard Drive eyes widen.

Millennia Smirked. "It is sweet to the taste. I kept on forgetting that some parts of your body are organic."

The ground rumbled beneath them. Millennia's eye bulged as his heart pounded faster, turning his head as screams echoed, feet trampling the ground. Smothered in a blanket of flames and smoke, people bolted as lasers plowed through the crowd, buildings, and cars. Millennia trembled with a gaping hole in the chest as he went down. Hard Drive ran towards Millennia's direction with his hand over his shoulder, lifting him off the ground.

Millennia and Hard Drive ran on foot, hoping to escape with their lives. Dead burnt bodies were strewn everywhere at their feet. The stench of death lingered in the air. Hearts began to race as humans ran in sprints, glancing behind watching buildings obliterated into void; Exos ships screeched through the airways, firing red laser rays in a straight line, incinerating everything in the ground. Dark androids with red empty eyes and green glowing v shape symbols engraved on their skeletal foreheads. Their bodies were laced with thick blue and black armor with a white moon crescent shape at the center as they stepped on individuals, killing and vaporizing them into black ash.

Millennia fell to the floor, groaned in pain. Leaking blue blood, he clutched his hand tight to his chest. Hard Drive lifted his hand and fired his laser, blasted through the wall. He took Millennia off the floor moving at a fast pace. "We have to escape out of here. Stay with me."

"What about the Sanctuary of Heroes?" Millennia asked, gripping onto consciousness.

Hard Drive looked to the front giving off a dubious expression. "We have to keep moving."

Hard Drive scanned his surroundings as he veered away from the windows, closing his eyes, trying to silence the constant screams. "There are too many of them. According to my scans, they will be here in three minutes."

A loud humming noise reverberated from the halls. Heat generated at the steel door caused an explosion, driving them against the wall. The smoke cleared up. Out of nowhere, Saladin, the Superior, hovered over to their direction. Before Hard Drive charged up his weapon to blast Saladin, a green energy blast disabled him. His body spasmed with electrical current that flowed through his body. Saladin stood tall with dark glowing green eyes and short black hair. He had pale black skin, lean muscle mass in a dark leather suit.