Chapter Six

Victor and Chrissy found their son James on the kitchen floor unconscious. They both tried to shake James. Chrissy sighed as she yelled out James's name. Victor called 911, holding the cellphone to his ear.  Chrissy's heart beated faster. Her eyes flowed with tears, praying for her son to be saved. She glanced at Victor, hoping for a miracle. In mere moments, a call went through on Victor's cell phone after waiting for three minutes. He sighed. 

"911," the Dispatcher said in a calm tone.

Victor's jaw tightened in shock and fear crippled his mind."Yes, my son he... is barely breathing," 

"Ok, sir, what is your address?" The dispatcher asked.

Victor kept eyes off James. Chrissy stayed at James' side, holding on to his right hand.

"I know you are distraught, sir, but I need your address," the Dispatcher said.

"220 Clifton Dr. New Manhattan, NY 254021." Victor sighed rubbing his nose.

"Ok, I will send the ambulance your way," the dispatcher said.

"Please hurry." Victor hung up the phone. He held onto James and closed his eyes, lowering his head.

Blue energy light surrounded James's body. Chrissy's eyes widened as she held one hand at her mouth from the amount of energy that James was giving off from his body. She still held on to him. His eyes opened with blue light, flashing with pure energy. His breathing returned to normal. The blue light around James's body disappeared. He stood up, reaching for the counter. Chrissy helped him get back on his feet. Victor stood still, his eyes bulged but was relieved to see his son alive. Tears of joy streamed from Chrissy's face, hugging her son.

Chrissy held James tight. "My baby."

James clinged on to her hand. "Mom, I'm Okay, really."

"Mom? Dad? What happened?" James asked, feeling like he had been in a trance.

"We don't know for sure, Son. We found you on the floor unconscious so I called 911. The main thing is that you are alive." Victor walked over to hug his son, looking his wife in the eyes.

Chrissy hugs James on the side. "I couldn't agree more, Honey."

"Mom? Dad? You can let me go. I'm alright." James tried to pull away feeling cornered.

Outside the house, there were sirens and flashing blue lights. The doorbell rang. Victor went to the door and opened it. That's when he saw two EMT men, standing in front of the door, wearing dark blue uniforms. One of them, who was carrying his medical bag, had light brown skin, brown eyes, and strong muscle tone with broad shoulders. The Second EMT was Caucasian, with blonde hair, blue eyes, with a slim physique.

"Hi, we got a call about someone being unconscious?" The first EMT asked.

Victor cleared his throat. "Yes, that was my son," 

"Is he still conscious?" The first EMT asked to assess the situation.

James was behind his father as he saw the two EMS. "Hey, I'm okay." James gave a thumbs up to the two EMTs.

Victor smiled at the EMT. "Yes, my son is fine... I appreciate you coming here."

Two of the EMTs looked at each other and nodded. A radio call went off from the second EMT walkie talkie from his shoulder. "215 we got an elderly man who had a stroke at 19 Lincoln Ave 31st Street. Do you copy?"

The second EMT responded from his walkie. "Copy that...We are on our way." 

The Second EMT headed to the ambulance vehicle. "We better get moving."