Chapter 47 - LUCIFER PART TWO

Começar do início

"You are right Lillian, I don't like being around people and that is why no one knows I was the one who had broken up the bond, I was tagged as 'the unknown Druid', I remain a mystery to everyone who knows about the ravaging beast history." Queen Rosa said and gave out short gasps as she tried to control her tears. "I am just sorry for what I did in the past." She added in a tearful voice.

"You know crying won't change anything, crying won't bring back the dead, crying won't carry you back to the past, so stop crying and look towards the future and correct your mistakes through it." Lillian told her and Queen Rosa cleaned out the tears on her cheeks and eyes. And a thought suddenly came to Lillian. "But....how do you met Tamara, the Priestess of the Supernaturals, how did the both of you met?" She asked wanting to know.

"When I ran away from my Kingdom, I went inside a cave and met Tamara there and we became friends, though I didn't tell her who I was then or why I was running away. After spending a few days with her and was still hearing the deaths of the people who died under the beast hands, a water being appeared out of nowhere and I heard Tamara calling him 'master'." Queen Rosa stopped to catch her breath.

"Master? Tamara has a master who is a water being?" Lillian asked shocked. "Like he is in a water form or a water bender in a human form?" She added.

"Her master is in a water form." Queen Rosa responded.

"Are you serious? Are you sure Tamara has a master?" Lillian asked.

"Yes Lillian she has a master. He appeared and asked Tamara why she hasn't subdue the beast yet and she told him she was working on that. A plan came into my head and I told them I can be of help...."

"What kind of help?" Lillian interrupted immediately.

"I reason that what if the beast memories were wiped off, especially the part where his mate bond was broken, perhaps if we erase his whole memories then he wouldn't go on killing everything. And I did the memory wiper, which she used against me. She wiped off my whole memories Lillian and I couldn't remember who I was again until yesterday evening. The memory wiper stays some years before the victim it was used upon remembers who he or she is." Queen Rosa said. "She then turned me into her slave."

****

"Yes father, she goes to this very school and has become my arch enemy." Rae answered her father. "I don't really like her, let me rephrase that, I dislike her." She added.

"Lolly is the girl who thinks she owns the whole world." Sarah began. "I just don't like her." She added.

"And she was my ex who betrayed me and went ahead to get engaged with my best friend." Jorkallun said. "I loathe the ground she walks on." He added.

"Wow, that's a lot of hatred for one person alone." Tharollin said with a smile. "But I love it." He added playfully.

"Yeah I know you will like it." Rae said with a smile before it faded. "Father, you said you fought with Lolly in her beast form, right?"

"Yes I did." Tharollin answered.

"And also you said she was the Priestess daughter, right?" Sarah asked.

"When I said that I wasn't carrying water in my mouth." Tharollin said almost shouting at Sarah.

"Don't yell at me, you are now my uncle remember so you have to answer all my questions politely." Sarah told Tharollin.

Tharollin stare at Sarah and turn his gaze to Jorkallun. "Hey you dragon, don't you also have your own question to ask me?" He asked.

"Nah, I heard everything you said. I just can't believe that Lolly is Tamara's daughter, which means, the priestess slept with the Amazon King behind everyone's back." Jorkallun said aloud in thought.

"Exactly my thought, she is a cunning witch." Sarah said.

"Tamara lied to everyone of us, because she said the last mermaid will be sacrificed at the Gate of Darkness, and my grandmother thought I am the one who the Priestess had spoken about and that is why she hide my real appearance and aura. What my grandmother didn't know was that there is more Mermaids and Mermen outside the kingdoms like Sarah had said, and one is standing right here in front of me." Rae said facing Sarah as she speaks.

"About that, your grandmother already knows about me. She found out the day I came to your house because Tamara had changed into Lillian to get to you." Sarah said and saw Rae's surprised face. "Please don't hold it on your grandmother, I personally pleaded with her not to tell you my secrets."

"Like I told Jorkallun, I completely understand." Rae said with a smile.

"Thank you for understanding me Rae, I am glad we are cousins."

"Kids, I have places I need to go right now, I and Tamara still have some scores to settle and my father also." Tharollin said. "I will see you later Rae." He said and quickly change into his smoke before anyone stops him again this time.

"The real reason why we told you everything is that my mother needs to talk to her sister, Selena, who is your grandmother. And my findings from an ancient king who had worked with your grandmother, Jorkallun father to precise, he told my boyfriend that the only way to summon the mermaid goddess is through her bloodline, which is you. A part of you carries that." Sarah said.

"You are right." Rae said. "I always speak to Selena, in fact it was during one of my visits to her that I met my father. She knew he was coming. She is a beautiful woman."

****

"Hmm, my magic is still useful after being locked up for many years." Lucifer said his hideous lips curled up evilly.

"I just hope he doesn't remember who he was master, we just have to find a way to collect the stone from him." The water man said.

"Don't worry, Raphael won't remember a thing and since the soul is with him, let him have it. We are going to to steal it back from him when he least expected and even if he does return the soul back to its owner, there are still ways I can extract the soul out of the lady." Lucifer said.

"Then my worries are gone."

"Know what to lie when he asks you a lot of questions, it is important if Raphael stays with on our side." Lucifer said.

"Yes master." The water man said.

"When everything is ready and I am free once again, I will return your body back to you." Lucifer said. "I am so glad the day I met King Damien who was the former Demon King before I killed him and transfer his powers into Raphael who I erase his memories. Who would have ever thought that Damien and Raphael have same resemblance and I used that to my own advantage." Lucifer said and laughed out, the whole cave shook and the water man following suit.

Lucifer entered the bottomless pit back leaving the water man who continue to laugh.

To Be Continued
Sharing is Caring
Please, click on the star down the page to vote.... Comments are appreciated too.

Do not try to plagiarized this story.
All rights reserved, the whole of this story is a complete fiction. Any role related to someone either alive or dead is a mere coincidence.