Chapter 182

I do not own pic!

You looked up at the face of your rescuer, not Itachi as you expected, but Sasuke.
"You seem injured, and your neck has a cut!", Sasuke said worriedly placing his hand on it, trying to stop the bleeding and assume how serious it is.
"Don't worry, it is just a superficial cut, thank you for coming, Sasuke", you said with a little smile, as he nodded, still not convinced with what you said, not just there is a cut, but you seemed beaten up.
"Let's move away from here", Sasuke said about to get away with you, when the dark Itachi appeared in front of him out of nowhere, blocking his path.

"You have no chance to leave this place alive", he said deepily, glating at the two of you, angry that Sasuke didn't let him finish you off, he then quickly launched towards the two of you, taking advantage of the fact that Sasuke can't attack since he was holding you, the younger Uchiha brother jumped backwards avoiding him when surprisingly, the dark Itachi had been sent flying backwards with a kick from Itachi, making you smiles brightly in relief seeing him, at least he is okay, though he seems seriously tired, this world keeps sucking on his energy quickly...

"This is the end of you", Itachi said while panting, as he then launched toward the dark Itachi, using all of his strength to attack him, while the evil one smirked, blocking every attack form him, as if he was able to read his mind and predict his moves.
"No! Don't kill him! You might die as well Itachi!", you yelled with all the might you have, feeling afraid that Itachi might get hurt as well if he tries to take his bad side down this way, he needs to be released from the effect of this scroll.
"He has nothing to do with me! He is not even part of me!", Itachi yelled feeling more angry as he noticed the bad state you were in.
They are equal, almost the same person, Sasuke was still with you as you seemed too vulnerable to be left on your own, but still he had to do something.

"Brother!", Sasuke yelled unsheathing his blade and throwing at Itachi, the sword had been sruck in the ground in front of Itachi, he quickly grabbed it then launched toward his dark side, giving him some hits and punches before grounding him and with much force he drove the blade in the dark Itachi's chest, pressing the sword deeper with all his strength.

Finally...

Itachi's eyes widened once he saw it was you he stabbed with the sword, with much confusion, he and Sasuke and even you, wondered how did you get there, how did you swipe places with the dark side...
Blood started coming out of your mouth, the pain in your chest was unbearable as the blood stain on your chest started getting wider, it seems you will not have much time left...still, before you may leave this world, you need to do something, and save the two brothers at least...

"you need to be released, Itachi...otherwise...even if you teleport back to our world this place will drain your energy off until you die...", you said, through a very low voice, looking at Itachi's frightened face, not believing what he had just done to you, no words coming out of his mouth as he just looked at your shocked.
"I told you...I rule here, now that I got rid of the girl, it will be easier to take you two down...", the dark Itachi said with an evil smirk, watching the three of you from a distance, enjoying the scene of Itachi killing you with his own hands, and the shocked look on his face.

"YOU!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!", Sasuke growled, already launching toward the evil man not caring that there could be another trap.
"Look into my eyes Itachi...", you said with a faint voice, activating your Mangekyo and gathering the rest of your energy to perform some hand signs as he was speechless, just looking down at you, still not believing what's happening, why could the only real thing in this world be your death?
"...r-release...", you muttered, placing your weak shaking hand on his chest and breaking the curse on him using your chakra and the Mangekyo, you figured it out early, studying the seals and learning about the Sharingan with Itachi was something great, but you couldn't do it until now...maybe if you met him earlier you could have left this world before things got too bad.
Tears run down your face, you wished you could hold Tatsu one last time and take in his smell...you wished, you could have lived with Itachi more and did all the things you two wanted to do together.
The last thing you have seen before you close your eyes was a bright light spreading all over the sky and the place replacing the darkness, as the dark Itachi vanished away, and so the rest of that cursed world...