Chapter 88

I do not own pic!

You walked with them for more time until a village appeared ahead of you a distance away, it was slightly big, with a stream flowing out in the valley that passes in the middle of it, you continued to walk more towards it, until you reached it.
You walked with Itachi and Kisame in the streets that were noticeably clean and large, there were many of stores and restaurants and of course an inn to spend the night in.
As usual, you started by the inn and got yourselves rooms to take a rest later, then decided to go somewhere eat lunch, as you walked by the streets, you noticed there were many shops selling weapons, the kind of traditional as swords and knives.

You entered a small restaurant with Itachi and Kisame, it was calm and less crowded. After your food had been served, you started eating while having a little chat with Kisame, this time even Itachi seemed to want to participate in the talk, they talked about the hidden villages, the seven swordsmen, more about ninjutsu and the Uchiha...
"So what are you going to do no, Kisame?", you asked, as the three of you has been exiting the restaurant.
"I will go take a look around this place, it's seem nice, and maybe find a girlfriend as Itachi suggested", Kisame said with a chuckle, making Itachi rolls his eyes at him and sigh, as you giggled and wished him a good luck in that.
"Alright, we will see you later at evening, let's go [name]", Itachi said as Kisame and you two started walking away.

Itachi didn't seem to be going back directly to the inn but to somewhere else, he was looking around at the shops until he stopped at one of them and entered it with you. A weapons shop, there were all kinda of weapons including those used by Ninjas despite this place wasn't a ninja village but still, Ninjas would pass by and get what they need.
The owner asked Itachi if he needs any help but the Uchiha said he knows what he is looking for, he walked with you to the section where they had arranged the swords, and looked through them as if looking for something precise.

"[name], hold this one", Itachi said, handing you a certain katana, you never held a sword before, you never thought you will...it felt strange...
"Okay...", you took it from him as he then asked you: "how does it feel? Heavy? Light? Good?", "I guess it's fine", you replied looking at him while the shop owner watched from behind the counter.
"I will teach you how to use it later, [name]", Itachi said looking around for something else, while you kept the katana with you.

Itachi seemed to have plans to teach you everything he knows for some reason, is it just because you're the last Uchiha girl so you can protect yourself? Or because you're in the Akatsuki now? Or is there something else?

"Have you used a bow before, [name]?", Itachi asked you, walking with you to where the various types of bows have been displayed, have you used it before? Yes, but only for fun...
"Yes I did, but not professionally", you answered calmly.

"Pick up one then", he said simply as you nodded, your guess was correct, you're gonna learn everything...

"So, we will practice with these once we are back, now we need to-", Itachi was saying after you two walked out of the shop with the weapons you've got along with some other things, when you interrupted him
"Itachi?"
"Yes? [name]?", he looked at you waiting for what are you gonna say next.
"I wanna take a nap please"

Yes, that's correct, you didn't sleep well and enough the night before, and even during your sleep you kept thinking about what Itachi had shown you in the Uchiha district. He just looked at you for a little while, there was some tiredness clear on your face, he then smiled and nodded at you.

"Of course, let's head back to the inn now then", he took the weapons from you, then took your hand and started walking back with you, when a voice stopped the two of you.
"Excuse me miss!! This had fallen from you!", you two turned around to the source of a childish voice, to see a little girl holding that flower Itachi had put behind your ear this morning, too bad it was all withered now...
"Ah, I see, thank you sweetheart", you said with a smile, bending down to her level and taking the flower from her and patting her head gently, Itachi was only watching silently...maybe this is could be a trap...looking around, he didn't notice anything suspicious...
"But it's totally withered...", she said sadly with a sigh as you nodded and looked at the flower.
"Hana! Come over here!", you heard a voice of a woman calling, looking at her you can tell she was calling the little girl who gave you the flower, her mother probably.
"Okay, thank you Hana, now go to your mom", Itachi said in a calm voice as the girl looked at him nodded and left, looking at him, you noticed his eyes were red...
"Itachi? what did you do?", you muttered standing up and looking at him, why would he activate his Sharingan for?
"She won't be able to remember us exactly if she has been asked, now let's continue our way", he said calmly, he had put her under a genjutsu for a really short moment, to confuse her memory about meeting you, he doesn't want someone to track you down.

"Alright then...", you nodded and started walking with him, looking at the white withered flower.

"About that...", Itachi said pointing at the flower in your hand, then he continued:"you should have been more watchful and vigilant to notice when it had fallen from you".

You thought about his words for a while...what if someone found it and tracked you down using it? It can be possible using your scent, back then when you have been in Konoha, you remember that one of Naruto's friends was professional in these kind of things...his name was Kiba.
"I know...", you muttered with a sigh.

"[Name], you should be attentive to the point to notice when a hair falls from you", he said seriously as you looked t him surprised.

"Isn't this a bit too extreme Itachi?"

"Exactly, you need to awaken your abilities and learn how to use them to the limits", he said as you two neared the inn.

"I will be more watchful...", you said, holding the withered flower between your fingers as they started to glow, then the flower started to get back to it's first form, lively and fresh, as you then tucked it again behind your ear with a smile, while Itachi just blinked watching you.

You entered the room with Itachi and put aside your stuff as well as the new weapons you've got. You were just about to lay down on the bed and have some rest when you noticed Itachi sitting on the edge of the bed reading something that looked like a file.
"Itachi what's that?", you asked curiously, as you noticed your name on it, [name][last name].
"Your file, [name], the one created by the hidden leaf when you went there to learn medical ninjutsu", he said simply, continuing to read through it.

"They keep this so they can track you down and find you in case they needed to, it's a security matter", he said, reading all the informations on it about you, who you are, where did you come from? How do you look like...and more other things..
"How did you get it?", you asked as he smirked slightly, looking back at you then said:"from the Hokage's building, we don't want them to track you down or find your village in case they find out now you're an Akatsuki member, right?", you nodded, of course you don't want this but to you, it was hard to get that file.
"With the help of my clones I made sure to destroy any other trace of you there [name]", he said as he walked to the trashcan holding the file as it suddenly was burnt and turned into ashes falling in it.
"But Itachi...I also went to the hidden sand village...", you said a bit worried as he walked back to the bed and sat next to you.
"I know...", he said taking off his cloak getting ready to lay down as well, "I talked to Sasori about this matter, his spies and subordinates made sure to do the same thing there, so don't worry about it anymore", he said laying on his side facing you.
"I see...thank you...", you smiled with a nod feeling relieved, your village is safe.
"Now, try to have some rest", he said as you smiled and nodded, closing your eyes and falling into slumber shortly after.