Chapter 123

I do not own pic!

You have just walked out of a building with Itachi after just contracting the marriage, you're now officially wife and husband, although it happened in a total secret, but that  was never gonna stop you from feeling overjoyed, looking at Itachi's face, you can also see how happy he looks.
You walked down the streets with him, the sun was soon gonna go down, you held his hand as you two avoided any interaction with the others, your next destination was to get back home, your own home and get ready for celebration, still Itachi told you there was something you two need to do first.
You just nodded at him and walked with him to where he was leading you, but apparently, it the same way leading to your house, what could it be?!

"K-Kisame?!", you exclaimed happily as you saw him in front of your house, you run to him and without hesitation hugged him, you couldn't believe he is here! He came on this day for you! Kisame chuckled as he hugged you back, noticing the small smile on Itachi's face.
"Why you didn't tell me you're coming?!", you asked him with a pout crossing your arms over your chest.
"Well, I came as fast as I could, Itachi told me today is the day so I came to see you, congratulations, [name], Itachi", Kisame said with a grin as Itachi nodded as he was standing by your side now, as you giggled and thanked him for his coming.
"Here is something for you", Kisame said handing you a small wrapped box as you looked at it excitedly, "thank you! Actually, your coming here is the best gift you have given us", you said with a smile, holding the box in your hands, as he chuckled, "good to know my small visit made you happy [name], now excuse me I have to go", the blue-skinned man with a smirk, as you slightly felt disappointed, you just got to see him!
"But you just came, at least let's talk a bit more", you said trying to convince him to change his mind.
"No [name], that would be rude, now don't waist more time talking and go have some good time together you two", Kisame said pating your head as you blushed while Itachi smiled gently at this, "alright, let's get inside [name], I will see you later Kisame", Itachi said, as he wrapped his arm around your waist and looked at you, you sighed but still smiled and waved to Kisame, thanking him again for the his coming and for the sweet little present he got you.

You two entered the house, as planned lady Noriko was putting the last touches on dinner and waiting for you to come back so she can help adorn you and prepare you as a bride.

The gentle lady congratulated the two of you, you then left Itachi's hand as he headed to another room to change his clothes while you walked to lady Noriko, who hugged you so tight and congratulated you again, then took you somewhere else to get you ready.
You have been sitting down on the floor on a pillow, facing the mirror after you wore your white kimono as you have finished putting the soft smooth makeup, while the lady was doing your hair, she had put it in a simple low bun, and adorned it with a couple of white kanzashi hair clips and accessories, she let your bangs fall on one side of your face as she put a beautiful white flower on the other side next to your ear, you then took your white fun, as she helped you stand up, you're done, Itachi must be waiting for you.

You walked to the to the reception room to find him already changed in his outfit and sitting down waiting for you, he stood up as soon as he spotted you and the lady who was holding your hand, his face blushed slightly as he swallowed, seeing how beautiful you looked, he knows you're beautiful but he didn't expect all this, not to this point.
"Are you two gonna keep staring at each other from a distance like this? Come on son, take your wife's hand", the lady said with a chuckle as you blushed more and smiled, watching Itachi as he nodded and started walking to you.
"You look so pretty...", he said, taking your hand in his, feeling its softness and slight trembling, you're pretty nervous, even though you have been always a strong woman, but you can't help yourself now, it's not from weakness, it's a sweet woman's thing.
"Thanks", you muttered with a small smile as he smirked watching your blushing, when the lady interrupted you again, "alright, let's take a picture of your two before I leave you", the lady said with a chuckle as you nodded with a smile, Itachi smiled as well and pulled you close to him, Noriko took some photos of the two of you using your camera, with that big Uchiha crest behind you, then she congratulated the two of you again and wished you a goodnight andleft back to her home.

You have been left alone, you have been with Itachi sitting at the table to eat dinner, a collection of the most delicious food prepared for you by lady Noriko. Your nervousness was making it a bit hard for you to enjoy your meal, and Itachi noticed this if course, and so he was trying to make you comfortable with talking and chatting.
"We have been together for long, yet it seems like we have just met each other a little while ago", he said with a chuckle as you smiled and nodded, eating a small bite from your food, you were looking at him, he looks so handsome in his outfit, something that was making you feel weak even more.
"Don't be shy and eat, we have waited for this for long and it is finally happening...", Itachi said cutting off your thoughts as you blushed more, he was already holding a piece of food between his chopsticks for you to eat, you looked at him to see him smirking at you, you smiled slightly and nodded, chewing on the bite of food as you two continued eating.

Dinner was over, Itachi took your hand and stood up with you, leading you upstairs to the bedroom. You climbed up the staircase with him, hand in hand, he knows it's only a matter of nervousness, just a little talk and flirting and you will be okay, you have known him for long, you know how delicately he treats you...you have been waiting for this for long, and now that everything is ready...
"Alright, here we are, princess", Itachi said calmly as he opened the door for you, the room had a calming atmosphere at it was lightened in a beautiful dim glow coming from the lights beside the bed with a very sweet smell filling the place.

You could see something small on the bed, what's that? A rose? A very beautiful red one to be more precised, he really took it seriously when you last told him about roses.

You smiled taking the rose and looking at him to see him taking off his haori remaing only in his dark kimono, he hanged it on a hook then walked to you, he smiled as he kissed you then looked in your eyes, still sensing the tension in you, a cute and nice tension...

"Name] sweetheart, we can just go and have a rest if you want, what matters the most to me is your comfort", he said calmly, assuring you that everything is okay, he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him...
You look up at his eyes with your own, there is a little smirk in the corner of his mouth, you're finally married, you're...wife and husband...

"I'm okay, Itachi...I might be a bit nervous, but it is fine, you know me...", you finally managed to say with a very soft and low voice, still looking at his eyes, your blush intensifying even more.
"Hm...if that's what you say...", he mutters as he smiled and pushed a few strands of hair out of your face. He placed a long sweet kiss on your forehead, then looked at your face, just as he has always dreamed, you're his...

It was over...

He laid down next to you facing you, as he pulled you to his chest and kissed your head softly, making sure to cover you with the blanket as you snuggled to him searching for warmth,and love.
"You're amazing, [name]...you have given me everything I thought I would never have...", Itachi whispered as he played with your hair while you smiled, "I'd give you everything I have...even my soul...", you whispered bwvk, he didn't say anything in response, just kissed your foreahd and head again, thinking deeply of what you have just said.

"Alright now [name], you are pretty tired, have some sleep...", he whispered after a while in the darkness as you nodded and let yourself get lost in his world and falling asleep in his arms, he stayed up until he made sure you slept, then he closed his eyes too, falling asleep shortly after.